1972 Ford Bronco 4x4 Original Uncut w/both Wagon top and pick-up/half cab top.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- SubModel: 1st. Generation Wagon
- Type: SUV (3door) Wagon
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 74000
- Color: Orange/White
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford Bronco
1972 First Generation Bronco 4 x 4 Uncut fenders
Ford Bronco comes with both full 3 door wagon top and the 3 door pick-up/half cab top which was discontinued in 1972. Bulk head and seals for pick-up/half cab top provided. Uncut-Original, 8-cyl. 302cid/154hp 2bbl, 3 speed on the column, and manual locking hubs with a floor shift transfer case. Runs and drives solid. It is showing 74,700 original miles, and looks and drives great at 48 years old. This Bronco is ready to hit the car shows, asphalt or back roads. It comes with the original under dash, dealer installed A/C unit and cooler (currently not in vehicle, minus compressor and misc.hoses/belts. Aluminum radiator, new carpet and new fuel tank installed,all originals in working condition boxed and go with vehicle. Sound deadening floors, roof and sidewalls. Hands free blue-tooth radio in center console,original radio works in dash.
Warning to other sellers: Bidder Mike Riley, aka mikril71 is blocked from this listing for unethical bidding, lack of integrity and non payment with regards to his bid on my 1972 Bronco.
ADDITIONAL PICTURES UPON REQUEST
1972 First Generation Bronco 4 x4.
- Full wagon top
- Pick-up top (half-Cab/pick-up top discontinued after 1972)
- Bulkhead for half cab
- Uncut-Original Fenders
- Manufactured by Ford (USA) in USA
- 3-door wagon body type
- 4WD (four-wheel drive, 4x4)
- Manual 3-speed gearbox
- Manual locking hubs
- Floor shift transfer case
- 302 V8 - 8-cyl. 302cid/154hp 2bbl
- 3 - speed on the column
- Manual locking hubs with a floor shift transfer case.
- Runs and drives solid.
- It is showing 74,700 original miles, and looks and drives great at 48 years old.
- This Bronco is ready to hit the asphalt or back roads.
- It comes with the original under dash, dealer installed A/C unit,(currently not in vehicle), minus compressor and misc.hoses/belts ...
- Aluminum radiator,
- New carpet and new fuel tank installed originals in working condition boxed and go with vehicle.
- Sound deadening floors, wagon top and sidewalls.
- Hands free blue-tooth radio in center console, original radio works too.
- Front bumper tow bar
- Rear receiver hitch
- OFFERS ACCEPTED
- Thank-you for your interest
Dana 44 front axle