1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 Automatic
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 73597
- VIN: 5F08C******
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible
Nice 65' Mustang factory Convertible !!!!!!!
If you have questions on the car please email them and will return your emails in a swift manner.. Thank you.....
This classic ponyis in good shape inside and outand up for auction â€¦â€¦ If your looking for a get in and drive 65 'mustang convertible that you can enjoy then here you go............Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang ...........The paint was done by previous owner and looks nice ..............The red interioris in great shape with majority of it being all new as shown in pictures .............The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show ........The 289 V8 enginestarts right up andruns and drives good......â€¦. This is a factory V8 mustang convertible ...â€¦...Thispony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears................Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road w/ the top down .........Trunk area is clean w/ a new trunk mat ( I will put a spare tire in trunk for new owner ).......Convertible top is new and in great shape and rear window is clear...â€¦ All 4 windows rollup and down easily......... Mustang rides on a set of matching white letter tires â€¦â€¦.Undercarriage shows clean metal as pictures show with a newer dual exhaust system......â€¦ This convertible is nice all around .........In summary this classic ponyis a nice investment as it's only going up in value......... Let the pictures speak for themselves ............ Can't go wrong with a first generation 1965 convertible mustang in good condition .......
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic mustangwill be a nicedriver car for someone
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
I have videos i can email interested parties on the mustang.
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.