1979 Ford F250 Lariat Ranger 4x4 Automatic 400 engine
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-250
- SubModel: Lariat
- Type: Truck
- Trim: Lariat 4x4
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 41875
- VIN: **
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 400 cubic inch
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Brown
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Ford F-250 Lariat 4x4
1979 Ford F250
4X4 w/ 400 V8
1979 Ford F-250 Super Cab 4X4â€‹
â€‹Lariat Package400ci V8 EngineAutomatic TransmissionPower Disc BrakesPower SteeringCustom InteriorGreat Sound System
This 1979 Ford F-250 Supercab 4X4 is a Great looking truck for the Enthusiast who actually prefers to use their vehicles as the previous owners have this truck.Sporting a darker brown with a lighter tan two-tone paint scheme, this is actually quite an attractive looking Truck!The Body is very solid but does show some minor bumps and bruise's over the years. Being an F-250, This truck is equipped with heavier springs and 8-Lug axles allowing this truck to work harder. â€‹
The Interior, this truck has been upgraded with new seat upholstery front and rear. This really transformed the Interior of the truck. Also an upgraded Alpine stereo has been installed with two 5" and two 6x9" speakers, and get this, an 8" Bazooka Tube! The sound system on this may same rather basic, but the sound is crystal clear and surprisingly loud! this truck even has the rear slider window making for nice airflow on those warm summer days.â€‹
The engine was reportedly rebuilt not to long ago and runs nicely. An Edelbrock Performer Intake with a Holley Performance Carb has been added to give this truck a noticeable difference in power when your towing or even just cruising around. The Automatic Transmission works great as does the 4X4. The Power Steering and Power Front Disc Brakes make this truck a breeze to drive.
The Chassis of this truck is rather solid and in good shape. Load Leveling Air Bags have been installed over the rear axle for extra towing capacity. The Rims are nice looking Pro-Comp Mags that wear a complete new set of BFG All-terrain 305/65R17 Tires.
Overall this is a good looking truck that shows it's lived the truck life, But this truck is built to work and has many more years of heavy use without worry!
Good luck and thank you for bidding. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any questions.
Thisclassic truck will be a nice investment classic for someone
Check out my otherclassic carsI have posted on eBay. !!!!!!!!!!
TERMS OF SALE :
1. $500 DEPOSIT THROUGH PAYPAL IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE AUCTION ENDS - NON REFUNDABLE - NO PAYPAL FOR FINAL PAYMENT
2. FINAL PAYMENT IN 3 DAYS (5 DAYS FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS) - BANK TO BANK TRANSFER - OR CERTIFIED FUNDS ONLY . ALL FUNDS TO BE CLEAR BEFORE VEHICLE LEAVES.
3. CAR IS LOCATED IN DALLAS TEXAS
4. INTERNATIONAL BIDDERS ARE WELCOME
5. I CAN ASSIST IN SETTING UP SHIPPING AT YOUR EXPENSE IF NEEDED. I WILL ASSIST IN LOADING YOUR VEHICLE WITH CAR HAULER TO MAKE THIS A SMOOTH PROCESS
6. I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY FOR A LONG TIME AND HAVE EXCELLENT FEEDBACK
7. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS IS, WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY AND NO BUY BACKS. - THANK YOU.