1951 Ford Custom Deluxe Sedan 51 Shoebox 51 Original Survivor Like:49, 50
Price: - Item location: Plain City, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Custom Deluxe
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1951
- Mileage: 25032
- Color: Black
- Engine size: Flat Head 6 226cu. in.
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Overdrive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1951 Ford Custom Deluxe1951 Ford Custom Deluxe SedanBelieved to be original milesOut of long term dry storageDependable 3 season driver for last 2 yearsDriven 500 miles round trip with no problems
- One repaint in the past
- Engine rebuilt with new water pump, fuel pump, electronic ignition, re-manufactured carburetor, and NOS radiator.
- Brakes gone through, Fatman steering stabilizer and rear sway bar, all new seals in rear, and new shocks.
- Diamondback WW radials
- Originaly a non OD car, so it has 3.73 rear gears. I Have added OD so it cruises well at highway speeds.
- Original wiring still serviceable
- Wipers need work, only partially function
- Heater/defroster works
- Drivers door glass has crack
- Comes with new door hinges, not installed
- Drivers side floor is badly rusted (see photo), comes with reproduction replacement floor piece (also pictured)
- Just a nice little car