1963 FORD F350 CREW CAB SHORT BED RARE!!
Price: - Item location: Ozark, Missouri, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-350
- Year: 1963
- Mileage: 6513
- VIN: F35CH386083
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1963 Ford F-350Up FOR SALE is our RARE 1963 Ford Crew Cab. It has a 292 V8 4 speed. I believe the truck would run with a little work. Has some rust in the rockers but very repairable. Roof has no rust but does have some dents. The rest of the body has normal dents for a truck this age. My understanding is the truck spent its life in one town. Odometer states 06,513, HOWEVER, I'm sure it has rolled oversometime in its life. Title has been applied for and will be available as soon as it arrives from the state. (usually within 3-4 weeks max).
I reserve the right to end this auction at anytime as the truck is FOR SALE Locally.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me @ 417-761-1418
CASH or WIRE TRANSFER ONLY25% due within 24 HoursThe remaining 75% due within 48 HoursTruck MUST be picked up within 7 days unless discussed otherwise