FORD MODEL A COUPE HOTROD 50's FLATHEAD V8 S.C.O.T. BLOWER SCTA STROMBERG DUECE
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 1000
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: Ford Flathead V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black & Gold
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A
What we have here is a real nice 1930 ford coupe.This is a real period correct homemade Hotrod done with meticulous craftsmanship the old fashion way,Done right.The car has been around for many years with many offers $$$..But never for sale..It's been featured in the likes of Ol'Skool Rodz magazine front cover,Issue # 1 DICE magazine,countless T-shirts and posters,along with calendars,reliability runs and the list goes on!
Check out pics and ask questions.Vehicle as is,Buyer to pay for any and all shipping,arrangements, scheduling and fees associated with the cost of shipping or transport.Good luck and happy bidding.
- Original 1930 Ford coupe all steel body flawless along with doors and panels hardware and hinges! All operate flawless! No rust or rot period! Anywhere..
- Custom gold paint with pin striping and Garnish-moldings.
- Chopped 5 1/4" and channeled.
- Interior:Custom pocketed interior door panels,operating dash cluster,49 ford steering,and a must have Mexican blanket to wrap the seat.
- The 30 coupe rolls on 16" steel wheels all the way around, wrapped in Firestone White wall Bias ply's.Front 6.00 x16-Rear 7.00 x16
- MOTOR: Strong running 49 Ford 260 cu. Flathead V8.
- Ported,bored 30 over with Arias high dome pistons
- 400 Jr. Cam
- 4" Mercury crank
- Original homemade Navarro heads by Barney Navarro for this car.Not repops!
- MSD ignition module
- HEI Chevy distributer
- Topped off by an unreal 1950 S.c.o.T blower the real deal,atop are 2 Original Stromberg 48's to fuel the beast.
- The car breathes through a set of custom Zumi pipes at the perfect angle.
- Behind the engine is a Chevy S-10 5 speed trans with overdrive.
- Upfront: Original I-Beam 4" drop axle, 32 Ford radius rods, 40 Ford cross steer,46 ford juice brakes (Hydraulic).
- Frame: Original 30,Boxed,stretched 6â€s And C'd. In the rear.
- Rear: 56 Chevy rear end with 4:10 gears connected to 36 Ford radius rods.
NOTE: For the young guys that just want an awsome hotrod,PLEASE NOTE! Do your homework.This is not a "Rat-rod" whatever that means?This is a traditional Hotrod built with specific obsolete and hard to find parts throughout the car.This is not a thrown together wanna be peice of Scrap metal art.Ask your old timers and get the scoop.And save your money kids cause it gonna be cheap!