~~ 1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup Truck ~~
Price: - Item location: Douglas, Massachusetts, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Type: roadster pickup
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 300
- VIN: 5082439167
- Color: Green
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model A~~ 1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup Truck ~~
- No rust, rot or patch panels
- Complete rebuilt motor with 300 miles on it
- Snyder 5.5 head
- Model B cam
- Lightened Model B Flywheel
- Adjustable lifters
- New Babbit Bearings
- All new Rods and Pistons
- Rebuilt Clutch and Pressureplate
- New Throwout bearing
- All new wiring from front to rear
- New repro drum tail light (will include original drum taillight with purchase, needs new socket)
- New windshield (originalwindshieldframewas sandblasted and painted, absolutelyno rust or pitting in the frame)
- All new brakes
- New Aries exhaust
- Inside gas tank is as clean as the day it was new, no rust
- All the rest of the sheet metal is straight and in excellent condition
- Paint is very, very nice
- Transmission and rear end are very good, non unusual noises
- Rebuiltenginehas 300 miles on it, will need final headretorqueandvalvesadjusted at 500 miles
I do not know the history of theis truck, but it must have been in dry storage for a very long time, the frame and underbody are in excellent condition. The frame has not been repainted.
The negatives that I know of on the body of this truck is the tailgate, there are 4 holes drilled in it where there were reflectors mounted at one time, and there are vertical waves in the sheet metalof the tailgate - it may have been like this from new, but I am not sure. The other negative is that top has a cut out where there was a windshieldwiper motor, other than that the top is in excellent condition. These can be seen in the pictures.
Door panels and kick panels are worn, okay for a driver, and seat is okay for a driver.
Originalplans were to build an old school hot rod for my wife, but the truck is way to nice to mess with and she is not comfortable driving this truck
I am available for inspections of this truck before the end of bidding, and have a lift to put it up on. Any questions, please call Dave 508-243-9612 before 9pm EST
Vehicle can be stored inside for a reasonable time for shipping arrangements to be made.
On Jul-14-19 at 16:36:07 PDT, seller added the following information:
Forgot to mention in the original description, rear shocks are mounted to frame, but arms connecting to the rear end are gone. Shocks appear to be frozen. Front shocks are hooked up and are working.