1968 FORD MUSTANG - ELEANOR REPLICA PROJECT (GT500 FASTBACK)
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Eleanor Project
- Year: 1968
- Mileage: 85090
- VIN: 8F01C120366
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 302ci
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: N/A
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1968 Ford Mustang Eleanor Project
1968 FORD MUSTANG - ELEANOR REPLICA PROJECT(GT500 FASTBACK)
- We are selling this car on consignment for the current owner.
- This carwaspurchased by the current ownerto work on inhis spare time, but hesoon realized that he does not have the expertise or budget to complete the project.
- His loss is your gainbecause the reserve price is far less than he paid for the car.
- The 302 motor will come separate from the car and is strapped to a wooden pallet.The engine does not run (the block is good) andwill need to be rebuilt.
- The interior looks nice and has been mostly completed.
- All of the glass is new.
- Rod and custom coilover kit for front and rear is included with purchase.
- Rod and custom power rack and pinion steering is included as well.
- ThisMustang comes with new wheels and tires.
- NewWilwood brakes for both the front and rear are included.
- Does notcome witha transmission.
- It does come with a full exhaust.
This is an awesome project car for someone with the skill and funds to complete it.
We can help setup shipping for United States customers, but the buyer is responsible for all shipping cost.
Please contact us at 757-898-1200 with any questions.