1956 F100 Pickup project (Create your ultimate truck or Rat Rod) *No Reserve*
Price: US $5,000.00 Item location: Anacortes, Washington, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: F-100
- SubModel: 4EXPU
- Type: 4EXPU
- Trim: F100
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: F100D6R31008
- Color: Rust
- Engine size: None
- Number of cylinders: 0
- Transmission: N/A
- Drive type: None
- Interior color: Rust
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Ford F-100 F100One of a kind survivor, hotrod or rat rod projectCreate your own project - "Atomic"
* I am the 3rd owner... The original owner was the Atomic Energy Commission* The Driver side and Passenger side doors each have theAtomic Energy Commission name and logo on it.
No reservebidding starts @ $2,000
Includes all body panels shown in photos:* Hood* Front fenders* Grill* Headlights* Cab* Truck bed with rear fenders and tailgate* both running boards
* Radiator support and front bumper support
* Add a new Art Morrison F100 Frame and you are on your way to having the coolest F100 of ALL TIME!