1990 Ford Bronco XLT 4x4 Full Size Classic Bronco
Price: US $6,995.00 Item location: Conway, Arkansas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Type: SUV
- Trim: XLT
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 200,940
- VIN: 1FMEU15N7LLB32157
- Color: Red / White two tone
- Engine size: 5.0 L (302 CI)
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Ford Bronco XLTClassic full size Bronco. A great vintage 28 year old SUV that turns heads wherever it goes. This red and white beauty is one of the nicer unrestored Broncos around. It runs great, sounds awesome, and will only become more popular and valuable as the years pass. This is a solid Bronco with no rust, a great interior (driver's seat is showing some wear), new Pioneer stereo, perfect dash and headlinner, and many other new/replaced parts. Having said that, remember this rig is 28 years old. The paint is original and reflects it's age with paint beginning to flake off the hood. It is an antique! In addition the driver's side rear quarter panel has a dent. This happened when the previous owner had an encounter with a pole at a gas station. In addition there is a small dent on the front right fender and another on the rear gate. Please look at the pictures. This is a great vehicle to just drive and enjoy or to go that extra mile and restore. I originally purchased this Bronco as the first vehicle for my grandson. We have since decided that he needs a newer "bullet proof" vehicle for his first car. Our loss is your gain! Here is a list of items that have been replaced or restored within the past year.
- New front brakes- New front driver and passenger power window motors- New power door lock actuators driver and passenger- New rear tailgate power window motor- Updated exhaust system - 70% tread on tires- New Pioneer stereo deck- New distributor, cap, wires, and plugs- New fuel pump and assembly (in tank)- New TFI Ignition module- New throttle pressure sensor- New Key ignition switch (2 sets of keys)- Motor rebuilt by the factory approximately 60K miles ago (according to factory tag on engine)- Rear air shocks
Still needs an A/C compressor installed (a new compressor will be included with your purchase)My mechanic says the rig could use ball joints and there is a little play in the steering wheel. Not a safety issue.
Vehicle is sold as is where is and has no warranty. Your non-refundable $500 deposit is due within 24 hours of purchase and the balance will be due within 7 days. I reserve the right to end the listing early as the Bronco is for sale locally.
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. If needed the seller will assist buyer with any minor transportation logistics.