1986 Ford BRONCO XLT EFI 4x4 * Lots of Extras * Runs Great * Hard & Soft Tops
Price: US $12,950.00 Item location: Bells, Texas, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Trim: grey
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 8,311
- VIN: 1FMDU15N7GLB01976
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Ford Bronco grey1986 Ford BRONCO XLT EFI 4x4 * Lots of Extras *** This is a daily driver, runs great but we need something more fuel efficient. Please call 903-517-3773 to make arrangements to come look at it and test drive it. It is in Sherman Texas.
* Rebuilt302 EFI Roller Motor Ford, mild cam, summit racing valves, rocker arms, pushrods, hydrollic roller lifters, aluminum radiator, performance exhaust with shorty headers into a bassinni pipe and bassini muffler and tip, Exhaust also has a cut off attached after the pipe with a switch mounted at the dash. Engine had all gaskets and seals replaced new about one year ago.
* Air conditioning works great (has been converted to R34) Air box has been relocated from above valve covers to the top on drivers side wheel well for less heat.
* Drive Train; shocks were replaces about 2 years ago, Rough Country 3 1/2" lift, all the drive train was replaced about 3,000 miles ago. New Monster transmission with lifetime warranty (firm shift kit and higher stall torque converter) New wheel bearings, axel U joints and drive shaft U joints about 2 years ago. New rear axels and front warn locking hubs about 2 years ago. Has 4.56 gear with Detroit locket in the rear(perfect for Ford overdrive transmission and 33" tires.
* Aftermarket heavy duty front bumper with an 8000 lb winch in excellent working condition
* Interior has some wear but is nice(no tears or scratches), all window seals were replaces about a year ago (no leaks),
* 1800 watt stereo system with 2 twelve inch sub woofers in single ported box, amp is mounted to the side in the rear allowing the subs to be easily removed. Has bluetooth head unit with full audio controls
* Soft Top is high quality and has removable windows. Hardtop is nice with has wear on top that has a fiberglass sealer added (works perfectly)
* PROBLEMS: not currently working: front power windows(back window works), cruise control, speedometer, odometer, gear display, passenger side lock, (all of this was working till recently) has some paint chips with a little rust here and there but overall looks great with no bad rust (very solid)