1966 Ford Mustang Fastback 350H Restomod Clone
Price: US $45,500.00 Item location: Clovis, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- Year: 1966
- Mileage: 1,800
- VIN: 6R09C137562
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 289
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1966 Ford MustangThis is a pretty awesome 1966 Ford Mustang GT 350H clone Restomod. Vehicle has about 1,800 miles on it since full rotisserie restoration in 2015. Pictures of build show most options. Here is a list of some of the features:
- v8 - 289 with cam. Has mild rumble and sounds awesome.
- headers with dual exhaust out back bottom
- 4 wheel disc brakes with drilled rotors in front & red calipers both front and back.
- rack and pinion steering
- power steering
- air conditioning
- coil over shocks. Car is lowered about 1.5" all around. sits really nice.
- smoked window glass all around. Windows are NOT tinted. Will never turn purple.
- full & complete new interior
- $5,000 paint job. Black and gold for Hertz rent-a-racer
- aluminum american racing wheels.
- foil insulation around entire interior of car for sound dampering
- aluminum additions in engine, radiator, etc..
- expensive Classic Instruments guage cluster. Modern electronics with classic styling.
- all new chrome accents
- Comes with custom dust cover for storage
Very clean mustang and a blast to drive. Bought it from a local restoration house in Fresno, CA. Can be used as a driver, or if wanted can easily hold its own at car shows. First car show it was taken to locally this vehicle won first place for pre 1970 classic muscle cars.
Need to liquidate and get some cash. This vehicle is priced to sell. Cannot buy this same car for anywhere near this price with all these features and quality.
Happy Bidding to the lucky buyer!