1932 Ford Tudor Sedan, Chopped, Highboy LAST TIME
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Alamogordo, New Mexico, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: B
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1932
- Mileage: N/A
- VIN: N/A
- Color: Red Primer
- Engine size: None
- Number of cylinders: N/A
- Transmission: None
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: N/A
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1932 Ford B1932 Ford Tudor Sedan, Chopped, Highboy LAST TIME
Next time I list this Deuce it will look a lot different and cost a lot more; I have a 'Quick Change' and Blown Chevy just waiting to go into this 'virgin' frame.
- Unmolested stock frame and 'K-Member'
- Includes chopped windshield frame
- 'Ten Bolt' Chevy Rear end 'tack welded' to frame
- old Denman WW tires on '35 Ford 'wires (rears on adapters)
- Factory 'rear mount' spare tire mount
- New Stainless Steel front and rear 'spreader' bars
- New 'Tanks' steel gas tank
- New 'repro' grille shell and grille
- Walker radiator, set up for SBC
Note: the last picture I've included is what I traded for this '32 Sedan several years ago; a '96 Harley Davidson 'Badboy' with under 7K miles, booking for 17K at the time.
More picture on request from serious buyers