1930 Ford Model A Street Rod Ford Powered with Roush Kit . 4200 miles Pristine
Price: US $35,000.00 Item location: East Hampton, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- SubModel: 5 Window Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1930
- Mileage: 4,200
- Color: White
- Engine size: 302 CI
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Green and White
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1930 Ford Model A
- 1930 Ford Model A 5 Window Coupe steel body with filled roof. Bitchin steel floor, Bitchen firewall, Fiberglass fenders.
- Frame-Speciality Cars formed and boxed rails,custom cross members with 7" raised rear spring perch to achive low stance a good ride.
- Heidts superride front suspension, Proracers coilover, TRW rack and pinion steering,power disc brakes front and rear,Wildwood calipers and rotors, stainless steel brake lines.
- Bullet Proof Ford 9" rear axle. Lincoln with Auburn lock diff,3:50 gears, Moser 31 spline drag axles, adjustable Pro Racer Coilovers, All new Lincoln Calipers,Finned directional rotors.
- Engine- Ford 302 (5.0) bored .030 over Sealed power pistons,rings. Roush c.i. heads, Roush Cam,lifters,pushrods and rockers. Roush valve covers,Mellon racing oil pump, dual oil filters. Shelby try-y-headers,3" pipes to the rear, Edelbrock intake, Holley 650 double pump carb.
- Trans- Ford C-4 with B&M shift kit.
- Front mounted oil and trans coolers both with Permacool Thermostats, allows no oil to coolers until 180 degrees.
- Interior- Ford steering column with white wheel. 32 dash with Auto Meter guages, Speedo,tach,Water temp,Amp,fuel pressure,oil temp,trans temp,fuel guage.
- Green and white pleated seats,door panels, green carpet,power windows,3 pt seat belts,tinted glass,Overhead control panel,radio with cassette,heat control, interior lights.
- Trunk inside all brushed aluminum. Fuel shut off valve.
- Exterior- Ford commercial pure white paint. Frame front end and rear end painted in John Deere green,39 ford Led taillights(4),3 led brake light,wide angle back up light. Weld polished Aluminum wheels. Tires 195/65R15 front,235/70R15 rear.
- Driven a total of 4200 miles since built. Pristine condition.
- Every thing operates as it should. No dents, scratches or nicks in paint. Always stored in controlled climate .Never seen rain.
- Metal side covers included in sale painted to match .
- Multiple trophy winner including 2 best of show awards.
- This car is not equipped with AC but can be added through Vintageair.com for less than $2000
. Car has current NY State transferable registration and current NY state inspection and can be shown or driven with confidence anywhere.Seller willing to assist with no worry Enclosed Transport if required for a reasonable cost.Call or text Steve at 516-617-6206 for quote to your location. Short term storage provided as well.