1967 Ford Mustang Fastback V8 Automatic C code presented by www.FastbackAuto.com
Price: - Item location: Saint Charles, Illinois, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: 63B - Fastback Luxury
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: Luxury
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: Not Applicable
- VIN: 7F02C10XXXX
- Color: W - Clearwater Aqua
- Engine size: 289 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: W - C4 Auto
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: 6K - Aqua
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Ford Mustang Luxury1967 Ford Mustang Fastback C code
(She came with a 289 V8, 2bbl carb, and C4 automatic transmission) which go with the car!
General: A little history... She was built very early in 1967, was shipped to Chicago DSO and sold at a suburban dealership. She needs to be fully restored, but has enormous potential as she is a VERY early 1967 production unit with all major parts intact. Deluxe Marti report included, although it hasn't arrived yet. Michigan title was clean and clear (non-salvage, do flood, no liens) and a fresh IL TITLE is forthcoming.
BODY: She has rust in usual places and is documented carefully in pictures. Amazingly, this car, as far as I can tell, has NEVER been in a significant accident, and is near laser straight! Selling with brand new sheet metal including 2 new fenders, 2 new quarter panels, 2 new floor pans and other new misc sheet metal. Several thousand dollars worth of parts!
Drivetrain: She comes with her original 289 2bbl V8 complete including distributor, carb, and all accessories. PS pump is still intact in the car. Only thing I see it needs is a distributor cap (cracked during transport) and an oil pan (I needed it for another build last week) which was recently removed. I have not tried to run the engine but based on its age I would strongly recommend that it be rebuilt. C4 trans also included! She has 4 newer whitewall radials (205/75 R14) with nice original hubcaps on all 4 corners. She has all her glass, and almost all of the chrome trim. According to my info, its a 3.10 rear axle ratio, which is a little rare for an auto but not unheard of.
Interior: She has gauges and dashboard intact with aluminum trim and other deluxe interior options like armrests. Almost all interior pieces are here; including rare upper console and lower console. Intact pieces for all 4 seats which are covered and totally usable as is, fiberglass pieces and visors. Headliner is intact but I would personally replace it.
- We are aware we are asking a bit more than other fastbacks. This is due to the quality additional sheet metal included, the original engine and trans included, its lack of structural damage and its overall completeness. Don't need to tell you that these are getting more and more rare.
- We are not in a rush to sell this car so please understand the difference between someone who can wait and someone who can't.
- We are only selling because we have another 67 fastback finishing body and paint, so we won't get to this one anytime soon. If it doesn't sell, I can tell the wife I honestly tried and will happily keep it for myself!
- Car is in its original Clearwater Aqua exterior with original Aqua interior.
- For additional cost, we can include an additional matching original set of upper and lower console. Please ask before bidding.
- Engine & trans are out of car; we can help load onto a pallet and onto a truck (additional crating charge applies), or mount into the car for transport only (non-running) if you desire.
- We can arrange professional transportation anywhere in the USA (at buyers' expense). Please contact in advance for quotes before bidding.
- We will use a title escrow service if requested (at buyers' expense) and we recommend Escrow.com as we have used them before.
- If you would like to contract FastbackAuto.com to do the steel work for you, or any other repairs or modifications such as adding custom power windows, rebuilding the engine, or full body and paint, please discuss in advance before purchasing car for best pricing!
Please feel free to email me any questions! Thanks for looking!
- NOTE: Winning an auction is a LEGAL CONTRACT! Non-payers will be reported to eBay and marked as such.
- Non-refundable PayPal deposit of $500 is due within 24 hours of winning the auction.
- The car is for sale locally, and we reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason.
- Please realize that, although we have endeavored to honestly and thoroughly represent the state this car is in, she is OVER 50 YEARS OLD, and we cannot itemize every last issue you may face. No warranty is expressed or implied!
- Buyer is responsible for picking up the car and transport within 7 days of auction's end unless previous arrangements are made in advance of concluding the auction. I can arrange shipping at buyers additional cost; please request quote prior to bidding.
Update: I have received the clean Illinois title in the mail. I have also received a PDF of the Deluxe Marti report this weekend. Please bid with confidence. Thank you.