1936 FORD STREET ROD 2 DOOR HUMPBACK SEDAN CHEV POWER ALL STEEL TROPHY WINNER
- Make: Ford
- Model: 2 DOOR HUMPBACK SEDAN
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1936
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 2525657
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: CHEVROLET 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: GASOLINE
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: SEE PHOTOS AND DESCRIPTION
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1936 Ford 2 DOOR HUMPBACK SEDAN
1936 FORD 2 DOOR HUMP BACK SEDAN CHEV POWERED STREET ROD ALL STEEL RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT
Same owner last 15 years and always stored in dry facility with car cover. Owner maintained it to the tee; all mechanical, electrical, suspension upgrades, engine modifications, transmission mods, interior mods, paint and body and all repairs when needed were done by professionals in their field… The deceased owner was the best plumber in our area but he knew what he didn’t know and left the modification and repairs of the 36 to the car pro’s!! The car was shown primarily in Indiana and Ohio for last 15 years and walked away with over 150 trophies’ and 10 best of show. It was last shown in Sept 2015. It starts, runs, and drives great and I know of no major issues, owner was ill and car was not driven much the last two years. The car has a clear Ohio title and is located In West Manchester Ohio, zip 45382 in southwestern Ohio near I-70. We have the reserve set on this auction well below the current insured value. We reserve the right to end the auction early if the car sells locally.
SPECS AND COMMENTS:
- All stock body except for all steel top to replace stock top
- Painted original color Washington blue with grey and purple pin striping see all photos
- All chrome and stainless trim including bumpers are 98+ points
- Original X frame
- Aluminized exhaust with straight thru that sound great
- Stainless steel gas tank
- Heidts’ Mustang II front end with coilovers and shocks
- Front disc brakes rear drums
- Modern gas shocks on original style leaf springs in rear
- Dayton Chrome 100 spoke knock off wheels (98+) 14” front 15” rear
- Tires are Firestone FR380 (70+% tread remaining) P225/75/R15 rear, 185/70/R14 front
- 36 has a 2 inch rake front to rear
- Spare tire mounting brackets and a mounted 14 inch tire on a Dayton knockoff wire wheel are included
- Original style running boards
- 3RD stop light
- Glyde Engineering front seat, stock rear seat (never set on) both covered with off white vinyl and blue cloth inserts
- Cloth headliner
- Stock dash carries VDO white face gauges speedometer shows 41,027 miles may not be correct
- Vintage Air is blowing cold air
- Genie shifter
- Flaming River steering column and a Recaro steering wheel
- Windshield wiper motor is not working?
ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION DRIVE TRAIN:
- 350 Chev with aftermarket pistons, Dart 202 heads, Comp Cam, Holley 600 cfm carb, Accel Ignition, lots of chrome and polished aluminum, new starter, plug wires
- GM 350 transmission with shift kit and 1500 stall converter
- Chevy 12 bolt 3:43 rear end
- Drives like a dream and cruises nicely at 65 mph (taken from an article written by Joe)
- Never been on a drag strip, rarely on the interstate
- Runs great sounds great!
I AM REYSCARS L.L.C. AND I HAVE BEEN ON EBAY SINCE 2000. I HAVE EARNED A 100% RATING ON BUYING AND SELLING !! I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE THE BUYING EXPERIENCE A GOOD ONE FOR YOU. If you bid on this car please view all photos and read all of the information on the listing and if you have any questions please call or email me!!! Phone 937-533-6275
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale.
We welcome your personal inspection or your representatives prior to the end of the auction. E mail me for appointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Winning bidder must contact us within 48 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time. We will accept PayPal payments for the $500 non – refundable deposit that is due within 3 days of theend of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of the auction ending and we prefer a bank to bank wire transfer, cashiers check or cash ( if you pick it up). All cashiers checks or wire transfers must clear our bank before title is transferred and vehicle is released to you or your shipper . Please advise in advance if you are paying cash and we will confirm the validity of the cash in your presence with our bank, we will also follow all state and federal laws regarding cash transactions. If no contact is made within 48hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Most banks and credit unions do not finance vehicles older than 1995 or with more than 100K miles. Make sure if financing, your financial institution accepts the year and miles of this vehicle before bidding. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service we will cooperate with them to insure good communications. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
All documents will be mailed to you as registered mail.
we reserve the right to end this auction if the vehicle sells locally prior to the end of the auction.
We will store the vehicle in a secure closed storage area for 30 days after the close of the auction to allow you time to arrange pickup.
If you have any questions, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback or excessive bid cancellations. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
I DO NOT ACCEPT INTERNATIONAL BIDS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL- EMAIL ME IN ADVANCE OF BIDDING!!!
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL!!
PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, I WILL DO MY BEST TO RETURN YOUR EMAIL PROMPTLY.
REYSCARS L.L.C. IS REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF OHIO AND I HAVE AN OHIO VENDORS LICENSE. AS A RESULT ALL OF MY SALES TO OHIO RESIDENTS REQUIRE ME TO CHARGE THE LOCAL STATE TAX WHICH IS 7.25%. IT WILL BE ADDED TO YOUR FINAL BID AFTER I DEDUCT MY SHIPPING COST. MY INVOICE TO YOU WILL REFLECT THESE DETAILS
I DO MY BEST TO LIST ALL OF MY ITEMS FAIRLY AND HAVE GOOD REPRESENTATIVE PHOTOGRAPHS, BUT SOMETIMES BUYER EXPECTATIONS ARE GREATER THAN THAT; OR I MAKE AN ERROR, WHEN THAT OCCURS PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY AND I WILL DO MY BEST TO PROMPTLY RESOLVE THE SITUATION.
THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY LISTING AND GOOD EBAYIN TOO YOU!!
“EBAY REY” FROM REYSCARS L.L.C.