1959 Ford Thunderbird 352 c.i. V-8, 4bbl, dual exhaust
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Thunderbird
- Type: Coupe
- Color:Sherwood Green Metallic
- Engine size:352 V-8
- Number of cylinders:8
- Power options:Power Windows
- Drive type: Rear wheel drive
- Interior color: Green & White with cloth inserts
- Safety options: Front Seatbelts
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Ford Thunderbird
The car is complete. Front suspension has been replaced. Power steering power unit rebuilt. New brakes with stainless steel brake line to rear axle. New dash pad, eats and carpet. Interior is very nice. Has five new-looking wide, hite-wall tires (have less than 1,000 miles on them, ut are over 10 years old). Body needs TLC. Rust on passenger side rocker panel. Rust hole in front fender - passenger side. Has damage at the back of the drivers-side front wheel well. Has other dents as shown in pictures. The car starts easy and runs well. Power windows work. Heater works. Windshield wipers are vacuum, nd try to work, ut will probably need to be flushed and serviced. All lights work. Radio turns on, ut I think it needs a new antenna. Passenger side door lock works, ut lock mechanism on drivers door is broken. Needs a new key lock. This car has windshield washer, ower brakes, ower steering, ower windows, nd back-up lights.
- Item is listed locally and auctionmay end at any time!
- Please enlarge pictures to look at body damage listed in description above.
- Any questions, lease contact seller before bidding.
$500.00 deposit within three days of purchase. Buyer to pick-up in person or pay for shipping. Contact sellerto discusspick-up or shipping details.