1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 4 Speed 289 V8 Front Disc Brakes Power Top
Price: - Item location: Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Convertible 4 Speed
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible 4 Speed
- Engine size:289 V8
- Power options:--
- Interior color: Black
- Options: --
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 4 Speed1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 4 speed
This early Mustang is powered by 220 horse 289 V-8 Engine and four speed manual transmission with floor mounted shifter. This resto-rod Mustang is nicely and goes down the road straight and true. It is finished in laser straight Ebony Black base/clear with newer chrome and stainless along with fabulous 16 and 17 inch 5 spoke chrome wheels .
This is one nicely optioned First Generation Mustang convertible with the right engine the desirable 4 speed transmission power front wheel disc brakes it has been lowered for a more aggressive look and stance. The power is smooth and the transmission shifts easily. This is one has a great look and is a no disappointment rendering that is sure to please it's new owners and supply them with years of fun and appreciation.
â€¢ the 289 V8 with 4V Carb and 220 Horse Power
• Correct smooth shifting 4 speed transmission with Hurst shifter
• Aluminum Radiator
• Custom leather wrapped padded Steering Wheel
• Aftermarket AMFM Cassette in the dash
• Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust
• Front Power Disc Brakes
• Power Steering
• Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Ebony Black
• Power Black Vinyl Top Immaculate Correct Black Bucket Seat Interior
• Safety Guard Padded Dash Front and Rear Seat Belts
• Dual Chrome outside Rear View Mirrors and Day Night Interior Rear View
• AZE 5 spoke polished chrome wheels 17 inch front and 18 inch rear
• Newer Black Wall Radial Tires
• Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat and Spare
We sell a lot of Mustangs and this one has a custom look you don't see often!