1929 Ford Roadster Traditional Hot Rod Model A - Rat Street Vintage Custom 1928
Price: - Item location: Smithtown, New York, United States
- Make: Ford
- Model: Model A
- Year: 1929
- Mileage: 1,000
- Engine size: Flathead V8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1929 Ford Model A1929 Ford Traditional Hot Rod
Runs and drives excellent.
- 1929 Ford Model A Business Coupe/Roadster (original steel). Windshield frame is chopped and raked. Suicide doors. Double floor pan
- 1932 Ford Grill Shell and Insert (after market)
- Model A Rails (after market)
- 1953 Mercury 255 Flathead*
- 1949 Mercury 8CM Heads
- Vintage Edmunds Custom Intake
- Twin Stromberg 97’s
- 1939 Lincoln 3 speed Gearbox
- 1948 Ford Banjo Rear
- 1935 Ford Wire Wheels (powder coated gloss black)
- 1940 Ford Steering Wheel (note horn is activated by a spring toggle, not center button on wheel)
- 1941 Ford Front Brakes
- 1948 Ford Rear Brakes
- 1967 Chevy Dual Chamber Master (under floor)
- Aluminum Radiator
- Model T Gas Tank (mounted behind seat)
- Stewart Warner Vintage Wing Style Gauges (all functional)
- Firestone 600’s - Front
- Firestone 750’s - Rear
Black satin paint is very presentable and very fitting for this type of hot rod, but it is not superior like on a street rod.
Note that there is no top, hood, or wipers.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions or to request anymore photos.
A $500 PayPal deposit is due within 48 hours after close of auction. Vehicle is to be paid in full within seven days from the close of this auction. The balance is to be paid in full by a cashier's check. Please note the vehicle and title (NYS Transferable Registration) will not be released until payment is fully cleared by my bank. Buyer is responsible for ALL vehicle transportation costs and arrangements. Vehicle may be for sale elsewhere, so I reserve the right to end the auction at anytime.
NO INTERNATIONAL SALES. SALES ONLY TO THE CONTINENTAL US.