1964 Ford Falcon Futura Convertble Restomod; 332 ci Stroker / 5-Speed T5

Price: - Item location: Aiken, South Carolina, United States
Description:

1964 Ford Falcon Futura Convertible

Private seller selling my 1964 Ford Falcon Futura Convertible restomod. Car is immaculate and is a solid 9.0 to 9.5 out of 10.0. It features a 332 cubic-inch Ford stroker motor (early 90's Mustang 5.0L block), GT40 aluminum heads, mild cam (with slight "lick"), Doug's headers and Holley carb in front of a Ford T5 5-speed manual transmission. Estimated horsepower is around 325 hp. Car runs strong and cruises effortlessly at highway speeds at low RPM's (~2,000 rpm @ 70 mph) due to OD tranny. Rear end is a 3.50 posi-traction out of an early 1970's Ford Maverick. No leaks or drips from engine, tranny or rear end.
Equipped with Ford Granada front spindles and disc brake assemblies. Drum rear brakes. Lowered all the way around. Power steering.
Body and paint are immaculate. The body is rust free and straight as an arrow. The car was painted with base coat / clear coat over 12 years ago and has stood the test of time as it is still nearly perfect. Very glossy everywhere. All original Falcon trim was removed when car was restored to give it a very "clean" look.
Underside of car is also immaculate and clean.
Black vinyl interior is excellent. No interior defects at all. Carpet and seats and dash are excellent.
Black power convertible top is in excellent condition as well as raises and lowers automatically as it should. Immaculate black boot cover included.
Tires and brakes are excellent. Torquethrust wheels are excellent.
I have a brand new vintage air AC system/kit that I purchased for the car (including a refurbished period correct under-dash Ford evaporator and blower unit) and have not yet installed it. It is in the trunk and will be included with the car.
Overall, a beautiful resto-mod that is gorgeous to look at, fast, reliable and fun-to-drive. I would take this car anywhere. There will be no disappointments.
Vintage Mustangs are everywhere... how often do you see a vintage Falcon Convertible... especially a resto-mod? This car gets compliments and "thumbs-up" every time I take her out.
If interested, contact me via eBay email with all your contact information, including full name and legitimate phone number. If you want to talk to me, include a phone number and I will call you back ASAP. If I cannot talk to you directly, there will be no sale. I also have the car "for sale" locally so reserve the right to end the auction early.