1935 Ford Truck Pickup Completely Restored Stunning Example Flathead V8
Price: - Item location: Nicholasville, Kentucky, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Other Pickups
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1935 Ford Other Pickups1935 Ford Pickup Beautifully Restored out of a prominent Lexington collection
Runs and drives great, well sorted. This is a very desirable V8 Flathead pickup.
This truck has been shown in the Keeneland Concours De Elegance in Lexington, Kentucky.
- Completely restored with thousands of dollars of receipts and pictures
- Runs and drives incredible. You can drive down the highway at 55 miles per hour
- Show quality under the hood
- We will also include an extra alternator, that is for touring
- Shifts great
- Beautiful black paint with red pin striping
- No rust truck, show quality paint
- If I am being really picky, there are some ripples in the bed sides and tail gate
- Beautifully restored wire wheels painted red, including spare
- New reproduction period correct black wall tires
- All gauges work fine
- Interior is restored, period correct
- New door panels
- New seat cover
- New rubber mat
- There is a correct heater in the truck as seen in images, that has not been restored, and has original paint
Will ship world wideBuyer is responsible for shipping cost.
Deposit of $500 due at the end of auction, with balance due within 7 days
Call, Text, or Email with questions; 859-621-0445