1972 Mustang Mach 1 De Mexico, Coupe, Grande, Shelby, Cobra, GT
Price: - Item location: Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Ford
- Model: Mustang
- SubModel: Mach 1 De Mexico
- Year: 1972
- Mileage: 13,059
- Color: Silver
- Engine size: 351 Cleveland 4 barrel
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1972 Ford Mustang Mach 1 De MexicoUltra Rare 1972 Mach 1 De Mexico!
Due to an Alaskan flake (that never saw or intended to buy the car) the car is once again available for sale! Car runs and drives as it should. Very fast. Cold Air and shifts well. Good power steering and brakes.Interior a 9 out of 10. Exterior a 9 out of a 10. You can drive her all the way to Alaska and never worry! LOL!
With the filthy, rusty GARBAGE Mustangs (I'm seeing all over craigslist and eBay) priced MUCH HIGHER, this AMAZING car is a BARGAIN!
This is EASILY a $12-15k car ALL DAY! I would drive her to NY without thinking twice. The car will be in 2 episodes of the new television show Movie Houses Unknown in 2017. Good Luck!
- New Paint
- New Vinyl Top
- New Tires
- New Rims
- New bushings and alignment.
- Newly rebuilt C-6 transmission.
- New Side Draft Dual Racing Exhaust with FloMasters
The car is in a car garage safely protected from the elements, until you can pick her up or have her transported. I am currently shooting more episodes of my show, so I will be out of town when the sale ends. I have a person at the storage facility that can coordinate to release the car to you, but will not be taking payment since he's employed by the garage not me.
I reserve the right to end this sale at any time. Car is for sale locally as well as on eBay. Thank you.
WARNING! I no longer accept final payments through PayPal, due to a recent fraudulent chargeback. A buyer bought my car, stripped my car and thendropped it back at my business. He then made a chargeback of $7k, that I then had to pay back to PayPal. Never again!
PayPal is for DEPOSIT ONLY and it is NOTpreferred.
A Walmart to Walmart wire transfer or Bank of America deposit/wire transfer is all I will accept from now on. I also accept google Wallet payments if I HAVE too.
This ISN'T the old eBay days. Due to countless frauds like the one Iexperienced, eBay has fixed our mutual problem.
- You now have eBay buyer protection if you have a receipt of payment from the bank or Walmart to me.
- You're money payment isthereforeINSURED!
- A NON REFUNDABLE $250. WIRED deposit is required within 24hrs, so make sure you WANT this car before you bid!
- Full Payment due within 3 BUSINESS Days. Thank you!