| 1965 Factory Five Racing Cobra MKIII Roadster |
Take a look at this beautiful 1965 Factory Five MKIII Cobra Roadster Replica brought to you by Caruso Classic Cars. Car is Titled in Massachusetts as a 2008 Replica 1965 Cobra Roadster with real Mass VIN #. Paint and body work done by Fitness Auto Body of MA. Color is a custom variation of Dodge Tangerine with black and copper pearl stripes. Stripes and color wrapped around to inside of hood and trunk, also goes under car on gas tank cover. Custom side scoops built behind front wheels and custom hood scoop molded to the hood. Carbon Fiber body accents on rear fenders. The entire underside of the body is coated with bed liner and all aluminum panels have been powder-coated silver. The Firewall has been moved forward and the passenger foot box enlarged to create more room for a more comfortable passenger experience.
Engine is a Ford Racing 302 with GT-40 Aluminum Heads, E cam and Cobra chrome intake, Powerdyne 9 lb Supercharger, 42 lb injectors, 10 qt oil pan. Pro-M EFI Hotrod Engine management system. Laptop Programmable. Progressive Nitrous and methanol injection controls not currently hooked up, but computer is all set up to use. Coil on plug Ignition coils mounted on firewall. 2 core aluminum radiator, twin remote oil filters braided stainless lines. Chrome side pipe exhaust. Owner has catalytic converters which are not currently on car.Car Dyno at 354hp 374tq at rear wheels. Transmission is a T5 5 speed built by Levi Racing. Quicktime bell housing. Rear Suspension features Ford 8.8 IRS 3.73 gears and traction lock. Suspension consists of Koni single adjustable coil over shocks 500lb front spring, 600lb rear spring
Interior is outfitted with a Fatmat lining the entire cockpit, black carpets Dashboard and console covered in black material, Bucket seats with 5 point racing harness (have spare set, and second set of belts), Smiths gauge, matching autometer gauges for ones that Smiths does not make, Dual Innovate AFR gauges (for engine management system), Russ Thompson turn signal, Herbs custom cobra door panels, Footbox vents with fans, FFR floor mats (also have new set that go with car)
Tires are Goodyear Eagle F1 255 35Z17 in front and 315 35Z17 in rear. Fuel system features 255 lph Walbrow in the tank pump, #8 with lines feed and return all braided stainless, AFR adjustable fuel regulator, Vorteck Fuel rails. Battery mounted in trunk (optima red top). Secret Audio Stereo System with I-Pod hook up. 4 wheel disc brakes, Manuel system, wildwood dual master cylinder.Flaming river manual steering.
Other parts to go with car include, 2nd set of seats (faded but complete), miscellaneous lights, dash cover and extra carpet.
Note: Car Chassis was purchased in 2005, build completed in 2008 and MA VIN established in 2008. Therefore car is considered a 2008 despite tag indicating 2005.
This stunning Cobra is a very high end build with low mileage and has been meticulously maintained. Call Jeff for more info or to arrange a viewing. Thanks for Looking!
|Engine: ||8 Cylinder ||Transmission: ||Manual |
|Engine Size: ||302CI ||Drivetrain: ||Rear Wheel Drive |
|Color: ||Dodge Tangerine ||Interior: ||Black |
|Doors: ||2 ||Stereo: ||Secret Audio with I-pod connec |
|Mileage: ||11600 ||Stock Number: ||JO1965MKIII |
|VIN: ||MA-33047 ||Warranty Info: ||Please Call |
Contact Information This 1965 Factory Five Racing Cobra MKIII Roadster
can be seen by contacting:
Caruso Classic Cars
427 Columbia Rd Suite 112
Hanover, MA 02339
Contact Jeff Today at (617) 800-6737
Terms and Conditions Bidding and Purchase
Funds & Financing
- All sales are final so please feel free to do a pre-buy inspection.
- Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
- Caruso Classic Cars reserves the right to:
- Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
- Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
- Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
- Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
- If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction, you will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
Shipping & Delivery
- Buyers Inspection: Caruso Classic Cars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Caruso Classic Cars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
- Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturers warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
- Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
- Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
Finalizing Your Purchase
- All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Caruso Classic Cars will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
- Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3,000,000.00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Caruso Classic Cars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Caruso Classic Cars.
- The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
- Caruso Classic Cars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes. No Refunds
- Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Caruso Classic Cars by calling (617) 800-6737 or emailing within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
- At time of sending initial deposit, Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Additional Terms and Conditions, if applicable to this listing, can be viewed at www.carusoclassiccars.com/eBay_Terms.pdf.
Higher Turnover, LLC (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Higher Turnover, LLC disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad. The terms of sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of MA without regard to any conflict of laws or provisions thereof that might indicate the applicability of laws of any other jurisdiction. The venue for all legal proceedings shall be in Hanover, MA.