1967 Dodge Coronet 500 Hardtop 2-Door 7.2L
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Coronet
- SubModel: 500
- Type: Hardtop
- Trim: 500 Hardtop 2-Door
- Color:panther pink
- Engine size:7.2L 440Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders:8
- Power options:Power Windows
- Drive type: U/K
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Dodge Coronet 500
I am selling a fully restored and slightly custom1967 Coronet 500. This is not a numbers matching car, t was originally a 383 car. Some points of interest listed below.
- Rebuilt 440 engine, ll new gaskets a mild cam with a Holley 600 double pumper.
- 7 quart Moroso oil pan. Deep aluminum transmission pan.
- Edelbrock performer aluminum intake.
- AluminumMopar valve covers.
- New alternator, ini starter, ater pump, nd fuel pump (and more).
- Long tube headers with new 2.5" dual exhaust.
- Rebuilt 727 transmission, hifts perfect.
- 8 3/4" 3.23 Sure grip rear end with new wheel bearings, inion seal and axle seals.
- Is an AC car but it was essentially deleted.
- K frame was removed, leaned and painted. All bushings were replaced including control arms.
- New front shocks, ew coil over rear shocks, ll new ball joints.
- New Mopar rear leaf springs.
- All new rubber brake hoses, teel lines where necessary all others cleaned and inspected.
- All new wheel cylinders.
- All new brake drums and shoes.
- Working power brakes and power steering.
- New Legendary seat covers front and rear.
- New carpet
- New headliner
- All power windows work with the exception of the right rear (Probably an easy fix I just didn't get to)
- All the body moldings were removed and holes were welded shut.
- Decided to use the tail lights from a Coronet 440.
- Show quality Panther Pink paint job, ith all PPG paint products.
- All jams and engine the compartment were painted.
- All new weather stripping, verywhere.
- Trunk was painted
- All original solid floors and trunk pan.
This is a very nice car, wouldn't hesitate to drive it anywhere. There are minor flaws, ome areas of the paint are not absolutely perfect but they don't stick out. Some of the interior chrome is pitted but still cleaned up nice. I have most receipts from all the stuff I put into this. This car was built by my son and myself, ll work was done by us.
Comes with a NH registration, oes not have a title. A previous registration is all you need to register it in your state, H does not title cars built before 2000.
For sale locally, his ad can end at any time.