1977 Dodge Aspen Special Edition Station Wagon, 318 V8, Auto, AC, Cruise, Am/FM.
Price: - Item location: Sarasota, Florida, United States
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Aspen
- SubModel: Woodie Wagon
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: Special Edition
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 81060
- VIN: NH45G7G159064
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 318 V8 2 Brrl
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: --, PS, PB, Factory AM/FM, Cruise Control
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 Dodge Aspen Special Edition
- This an extremely nice, mostly original, rust free, 1977 Dodge Aspen Special Edition Woodie Wagon with Red Plaid Interior and door panels from low mileage ‘78. This interior was offered for this SE Wagon but this wagon originally came with a deluxe vinyl, solid burgundy interior. It runs great and everything works, including cold AC. It is honestly believed mileage is accurate.
- We are selling this car as I'm getting older and its not getting regular use. It has always been garage kept.
- It was originally purchased at Addy Dodge in Lexington, S.C. on 3-3-1977. Years later it was purchased by a gentleman in Suburban Atlanta, Ga. It came to live with us in 2020. It has always lived in a rust free environment and it shows.
- Car comes with a folder of many work receipts, the original build sheet, and owners manual.
- The exterior paint is all original and in very good condition for its age. The wood decals are original and also very good. The wood trim rails look nice but are losing their original clear coating. Close inspection of the pictures will show this.
- Car runs great! It recently has received a new power steering pump. Tires are older but have good tread.. The original wire wheel covers are also in very good condition.
- If you would like an additional picture or have any questions, please contact me. I'm also happy to speak on the phone or by text.