1973 Dodge Challenger, 340 engine, nice driver, honest car
- Condition: Used
- Make: Dodge
- Model: Challenger
- Year: 1973
- Mileage: 93000
- VIN: JH23H3B152486
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1973 Dodge Challenger
1973 Dodge Challenger in good running condition. Green is the original color the car came with from the factory. It has been re-painted few years ago, at the same time with other body restoration work.
- The engine is the original 340, with only few hundred miles since fully rebuilt. It has a larger Comp cam, new Edelbrock 4bbl carburetor, Air Gap intake, new distributor, long headers, rebuilt radiator, new alternator and starter.
- The transmission is a newer and rebuilt automatic 46RH / A518 with overdrive and lockup converter with OD on/off switch on the console, auxiliary cooler. Lower rpm at hwy speeds and better gas millage.
- New disk brakes in front and drums in the back. Power, with new brake cylinder.
- Power steering with new pump and belts.
- Posi traction rear axle w/ 3.55 ratio, new driveshaft.
- New shocks on all wheels, new leaf springs in the back, new gas tank.
- The paint is not perfect. It has some small imperfections. All the vinyl decals are new, as well as the bumpers, spoilers, most of the chrome trim and seals.
- New vinyl roof and new front and back glass.
- The interior has new carpet, headliner, seat covers, seat belts and some moldings.
- New aftermarket Air Conditioning and heating system, (R134).
- New wheels and tires.
- New mufflers. This car sounds good and it is fast.
It has a custom grille similar to 1970 model. The original 73 grille (drop mouth) is available if desired. Only takes 1hr or so swap them out.
Overall a nice driver/cruiser that has a mean sound from the exhaust and surely turns heads on the street or at a show.