| (855) 955-3377 Contact Seller View Our Other Listings 1991 Dodge Ram Charger AW150 RESTORED / ALL NEW PAINT, SUSPENSIO, STEERING, AND MORE!!!! Engine Size 8 Cylinder Engine Transmission Automatic Drive Line 4X4 Fuel Type - Bodystyle Suv Doors 2 Exterior Color Blue Interior Color Gray Mileage 98,851 VIN 3B4GM17Y7MM002235 Model Code - Stock # 7739 |
This is a pre-listing for this is Dodge Ramcharger, we will update our site and listing as the build continues
THIS RAMCHARGER WILL HAVE:
ALL NEW PAINT Video Photos Inspection Information ALL VEHICLES COME WITH A 12 MONTH VIRGINIA STATE INSPECTION
FULLY SERVICED ENGINE
FULLY SERVICED DRIVELINE
ALL NEW SUSPENSION
ALL NEW INTERIOR
ALL NEW STEERING
ALL NEW BRAKES
AND MUCH MORE !!!!!
ESTIMATED DATE OF COMPLETION: 12-1-18
INSPECT BRAKES FOR:
- Worn, damaged or missing parts.
- Worn, contaminated or defective linings or drums.
- Leaks in system, proper fluid level.
- Worn, contaminated or defective disc pads or discs. (NOTE: A minimum of two wheels and drums must be removed from each vehicle at the time of inspection. Consult the official inspection manual for exceptions.)
INSPECT PARKING BRAKE FOR:
- Broken or missing parts.
- Proper adjustment.
- Standard factory equipment or equivalent.
INSPECT HEADLIGHTS FOR:
- Approved type, aim, and output.
- Condition of lamp, wiring and switch.
- Beam indicator.
INSPECT OTHER LIGHTS FOR:
- Approved type, proper bulbs, condition of lenses, wiring and switch.
- Aim of fog and driving lamps.
- Illumination of all lamps, lens color, and condition of lens. (NOTE: Every vehicle must have a rear lamp showing a red light to the rear, a white light illuminating the rear license plate; vehicles over 7 feet wide or extending 4 inches or more beyond the front fender extremes must be equipped with approved clearance lamps and reflex reflectors. Count load in measuring.)
INSPECT SIGNAL DEVICE FOR:
- Approved type, proper bulbs, condition of lenses, wiring and switch.
- Correct indications and tell-tale (visual or audible).
- Illumination of all lamps, lens color, and condition of lens.
INSPECT STEERING & SUSPENSION FOR: (Jack up front end as shown in Manual)
- Wear in bushings, kingpins, ball joints, wheel bearings, tie rod ends.
- Looseness of gear box on frame, condition of drag link and steering arm.
- Play in steering wheel.
- Wheel alignment and axle alignment.
- Broken spring leaves, and worn shackles.
- Shock absorbers.
- Broken frame.
- Broken or missing engine mounts.
- Lift blocks.
INSPECT TIRES, WHEELS & RIMS FOR:
- Condition of tires including tread depth.
- Mixing radials and bias ply tires.
- Wheels that are cracked or damaged so as to affect safe operation.
INSPECT MIRROR FOR:
- Rigidity of mounting.
- Condition of reflecting surface.
- View of road to rear (Truck mirrors must extend at least halfway beyond edge of body) - (Visibility 200 feet to rear).
INSPECT HORN FOR:
- Electrical connections, mounting and horn button.
- Emits sound audible for a minimum of 200 feet.
INSPECT WINDSHIELD AND OTHER GLASS FOR:
- Approved type safety glass.
- Cloudiness, distortion or other obstruction to vision.
- Cracked, scratched or broken glass.
INSPECT WINDSHIELD WIPER/DEFROSTER FOR:
- Operating condition.
- Condition of blade.
INSPECT EXHAUST SYSTEM FOR:
- Exhaust line-manifold, gaskets, pipes, mufflers, connections, etc.
- Leakage of gases at any point from motor to point discharged from system.
INSPECT LICENSE TAGS FOR:
- llumination of rear plate.
INSPECT HOOD AND AREA UNDER THE HOOD FOR:
- Operating condition of hood latch.
- Presence of emissions system -Evidence that any essential parts have been removed, rendered inoperative or disconnected.
- Break fluid & Power Steering levels that are below the proper level
- Power steering belt - proper tension, wear, or absence.
INSPECT AIR POLLUTION CONTROL SYSTEM (1973 and Subsequent Models) FOR:
- Operation. (NOTE: This includes the catalytic converter and the fuel tank filler pipe.)
INSPECT DRIVER'S SEAT FOR:
INSPECT SEAT BELTS FOR:
- Approved type.
INSPECT AIR BAG AND AIRBAG READINESS LIGHT FOR:
- Any defects in the air bag system noted by the air bag readiness light, or otherwise indicated; or
- The air bag has been deployed and has not been replaced (and is not deactivated because of a medical or other exemption and a notice is posted to indicate that it has been deactivated); or
- Any part of the air bag system has been removed from the vehicle; or
- If the air bag indicator fails to light, or stays on continuously.
INSPECT DOORS AT THE RIGHT & LEFT SIDE OF THE DRIVER'S SEAT FOR:
- Handle or opening device which will permit the opening of the door from the outside and inside of the vehicle.
- Latching system which will hold door in its proper closed position.
INSPECT FUEL SYSTEM FOR:
- Liquid fuel leakage.
- Fuel tank filler cap for presence.
INSPECT FUEL SYSTEM FOR:
Terms of Sale
- Holes which allow exhaust gases to enter occupant compartment.
- Conditions which create a hazard to the occupants.
Payment Terms:Â The successful buyer will submit a $500.00 non-refundable deposit via paypal or credit card. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance within 7 days of auction close. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Acceptable Payment Methods:Â Cash (In Person), certified check, cashiers check, bank wire transfer, or third party approved financing via check or wire. All checks are made payable to Davis AutoSports. We DO NOT take credit cards for balance
Fees and Taxes:Â Davis AutoSports charges a $249.00 processing fee. All buyers are responsible for state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title or registration fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. Buyers are responsible for tax, title & tag fees in the state the vehicle will be registered. General Terms & Conditions
About Us Our 26,000 sqft. office, showroom, and shop is conveniently and centrally located in Richmond VA, easily accessible from Interstate I-95, I64, and I295 . We are located on the grounds of Richmond International Airport for easy incoming travel. Our Building is literally 120 yard from the runway!! There are many hotels, local shopping, car rentals, and dinning within the Richmond Airport surroundings.
All vehicles are sold AS-IS with NO Warranty unless noted differently above. We sell late model, low mileage vehicles that may still have existing manufacturer's warranty. All inspections for this vehicle must be completed and financing arranged prior to deposit made. Pre-sale inspections are welcomed and encouraged. We will gladly take this vehicle to your choice of inspection station within 20 miles of our dealership. You, the buyer are responsible for all cost of the inspection no matter the results. Additional keys, owners manuals, key fobs, CD cartridges, floor mats, navigation disc and other OEM extras are NOT available if not included above. The above vehicle could be on the market for 2 months and driven by employees and test driven by customers, therefore the mileage can be up to 2000 miles more that listed above but is typically only up to 100 miles more than listed above.
The above vehicle comes with a perfectly clean title, no previous salvage, repaired, flood, rebuilt, or any other insurance claimed buy backs. Davis AutoSports ONLY sells clear and clean title pre-owned vehicles. Please expect wear associated with age, miles, and vehicle history. We do our very best to describe the actual condition of each vehicle, but please dont rely solely on our content, pictures or even videos. We may use adjectives to describe a vehicle which are the opinions of our staff, not facts. The entire content of the above listing is simply an opinion and not factual. Please expect dings, dents, paint chips, faded paint, clear coat peeling, previous paint work, windshield chips, windshield cracks, wheel scuffs, worn tires, frame damage, frame rust, fluid leaks, scratches, undercarriage rust and/or other wear & defects that are associated with age and mileage that are not visible in the pictures & video, or even mentioned. Please expect stains in carpets, stress lines, worn spots on seats, and other common interior wear even if NOT shown in photos. We attempt to accurately describe our vehicles condition with photos and text. The content in this listing is subjective and should be used as a guide to determine a vehicles condition prior to bidding. If you do not see something photographed or specifically described, please do not assume anything as we are here to answer all questions. Please expect wear and flaws standard on most used vehicles. Maintenance lights, check engine lights, ABS lights, AirBag lights, and related issues are the responsibility of the new owner. In efforts to satisfy all of customers, we highly recommend Pre-Puchase Inspections PRIOR to agreeing to purchase this vehicle. THIS IS DONE PRIOR TO LEAVING A DEPOSIT AND AGREEING TO PURCHASE. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT A PPI OR INSPECTION AFTER A DEPOSIT, OR SALES DOCS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. We will Gladly bring the vehicle to ANY inspection station of your choice within 20 miles of our dealership. Please make an appointment prior to picking up your new vehicle. We are appointment only for deliveries as there tags, and documents that need to be prepared before a car leaves. Allow up to 30 days upon receiving the vehicle title. Prior to agreeing to purchase (signing sales docs), arrangements must be made with our company if your vehicle is not to be picked up in person or if shipping is arranged by the buyer within 7 days. Storage fees of $35.00 per day incur after the 7th day if no prior arrangements have been made in WRITING.
View Terms & Conditions Document on Website
5455 Fox Rd
Richmond, VA 23250
P: (855) 955-3377