1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Convertable built by Barry's Speed Shop
Price: - Item location: Corona, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 1000
- VIN: 136670L152664
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle
Beautiful 1970 Chevrolet â€œApparitionâ€ Chevelle built by Barryâ€™s Speed Shop. GoodGuyâ€™s 2014Muscle Machine of the year top 5.
- 2014 Merlin Chevy 540 cid big block built by Jon Barrett features custom fabricated air cleaner and valve covers
- 650 horsepower 600ft/lbs of torque
- Holley Fuel Injection system
- Custom titanium exhaust by Barry's Speed Shop
- Chevy transmission with custom converter
- Aluminum driveshaft
- Interior by Gabe's Street Rod & Kustom Interiors in San Bernadino, Ca.
- Rear bucket seats are separated by custom built "waterfall".
- Custom leather door panels and two piece fabricated aluminum tonneau cover wrapped in stay fast material.
- Custom Design by Barry's Speed Shop and Cut by Intro Wheels.
- 19x19 front and 19x13 in the rear.
- Bridgestone Potenza Scuderia tires wrap the wheels.
- 245/35-19 in the front, 345/35-19 in back.
- Tail light lens' machined from poly carbonate, then CNC'd to fit the laser cut Chevelle SS Trim.
- Candy red paint gives the glow with multiple diffusers to remove the LED lok.
- Grill fabricated using aluminum airplane struts.
- Rear license plate opening was filled and covers the cars eletrical connect and disconnect system.
- Bumpers sectioned and tucked, bolts removed, material added to remove gaps.
- Turn signals in bumper fabricated into dual purpose cooling ducts for front brakes.
- Fabricated front light bezels.
- Hood reveal extended, with custom trim at base of "A" pillars.
- Fabricated "SS" window trim.
- Side mirrors grafted from'74 Camaro and frenched.
- Custom built side window trim.
- Custom built door handles frenched into trim.
- Tonneau cover fabricated from aluminum, covered in Stay-Fast material and fully functional.
- Tonneau cover splits into two pieces for storage in electrically actuated trunk.
- Custom built trunk hinges with hidden mounting hardware.
- Mini-Tubbed 3" with hand fabricated inner fender wells.
- Fitted and fabricated rear bumper with hidden bolt holes.
- Gas Tank Spout re-located to trunk
- Gas Tank mounted in trunk and fitted to lower frame.
- Exhaust re-routed through the frame with french tips in roll pan.