Original black on black with column shift and a bench seat. Original build sheet
Price: US $70,000.00 Item location: Daly City, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- SubModel: LS6
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SS LS6 454
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 81646
- VIN: 136370A172712
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 454 LS6
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS6 454Real deal 1970 Chevelle SS LS6 454ci car. Original black on black with column shift and a bench seat. Fully restored. Original build sheet.
- Currently the car has a fully built 454ci with 550+hp. Fast and Fun!! This is not the numbers matching engine. I have the original numbers matching block out of the car. I wanted to be able to drive the car without having to worry about damaging the irreplaceable original engine. Car comes with both engines.
- Numbers matching transmission and differential are in the car.- Original block has been decked. There is no vin on the pad. Casting numbers and date code do match. Block only.
Some of the items that have been serviced or changed over the last year.
- Rebuilt transmission
- New brake system (master cylinder, prop valve, all new rear drums, pads, etc.) All o.e. replacement.
- Aluminum Radiator, fan, thermostat, hoses, overflow, etc.
- CPP Steering box (14:1 ratio), power steering pump, lines, etc.
- 10" wide wheels in the rear. New tires all the way around.
- Replaced a few gauges. All are working, even the clock.
- Headers and full exhaust.
The list goes on. Anything that was changed was to make the car a better driver. Any part that was taken off I still have and comes with the car. If you want to have the ultimate collector car that you can actually drive, this is it. The car is in near perfect condition and is driven. I enjoy it on weekends and take it to shows all over. I service and clean it meticulously every time I drive it. It's ready to go anytime.