NO RESERVE! VERY LOW MINIMUM BID! ONLY 24,100 MILES! CLEAN TITLE!
Price: - Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet CorvetteNO RESERVE!!! VERY LOW MINIMUM BID!!! Clean Title. No Accidents. Only 24,100 miles. Only two previous owners (other than myself and car dealerships). Automatic Transmission. Upgraded Sports Seat Option that are Custom Upholstered in Blue and Silver. Seats in MINT CONDITION (both seats are also powered). Kenwood Radio/CD/DVD/GPS with 6.8 inch screen, Apple/Android compatible(Kenwood Model Number DDX6705S) . Manual Convertible Top. I bought the tires two years ago and only have 10,000 miles on them. Its a great looking car, in which I get tons of compliments from complete strangers (especially with the top down). All that being said, this car is not going to win any awards at car shows, as it has an average amount of scratches, dings, and wear, you would find for almost any car this age. Mechanically the car is in perfect shape, with the exception of the following items:
1. The keyless remote system does not work. I replaced the FOB, and FOB battery, and was able to get it working again for a couple of weeks, but then it stopped working again. Maybe the replacement FOB, or FOB battery, I bought was defective, but I am not sure. Anyway, I never went any further trying to fix it and just use my key to open the doors.
2. Whenthe OEM radio was removed, and aftermarket radio was installed, itset off the â€œSYSâ€ message light to display on the dash (it is my understanding that this happens by default whenever you remove the OEM radio).To get the message light to turn off, you need a C4diagnostic tool to clear out error code and reset. I went to a couple
of local Chevy dealerships, and they no longer had the C4 diagnostic
tool. So since there was no mechanical problem (other than the SYS
message displaying), I never bothered to pursue fixing it any further.
3. Interior driverâ€™s door panel is a little loose, but It does NOT
rattle when you're driving. i have been meaning to take into the shop, to have them add an extra support to fix, but just never got around to doing it.
4. The driver's side window seal, with the convertible top, is just slightly off in very upper right corner of the window (see last picture in my gallery for detailed view). It does not cause any mechanical problems, and even in heavy rain it does not leak. The only time I experienced some water leaking in, is at some brushless car washes who (because there are no brushes involve) have to use extreme high pressure water jets to get the dirt off. Other than this, it does not cause a problem, and cosmetically it is hardly noticeable.
The bottom line is, if you want an award winning Trailer Queen car (and willing to pay double than what I am asking), then this car is not for you....but if you want to have fun driving a great looking corvette, anytime/anywhere you want, then your not going to find a better deal for the money.
The following are answers to common questions;
1. Question: Will you accept a lower price? Answer: NO2. Question: Will you accept trades? Answer: NO3. Question. Do you provide financing, or any kind of installment payment plan? Answer: NO4. Question: Would you be interested in buying my...? Answer; NO, I am not interested in buying anything your selling, and that includes any product/service that will supposedly help sell my car.
Finally, although most transactions on Ebay are done by reputable buyers and sellers, obviously there is a criminal element out there that we all have to protect ourselves from. With that in mind, please note I have done many transactions on Ebay for over 15 years, and never got a bad review as a Seller or Buyer. To ensure safety for the test drive, I will meet you at a local police station. Once I get verification from your bank (that the Certified check is valid), I will provide you with the car and signed titled (for people locally in the las Vegas area, I be willing to meet you at the Henderson DMV, and hand deliver the car and title).