Single Cab Shortbed - Hugger Orange - 350 CI V8, 700R4 Auto Trans, SBC, SWB
Price: - Item location: Rio Rancho, New Mexico, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: 350/350 motor transmission
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Yes
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 150657
- Color: Hugger Orange
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 Chevrolet C-10 YesUp for sale is this BEAUTIFULLY restored 1978 Chevrolet C-10 SHORTBED Pickup. Equipped with a fuel-injected 350 CI V8 and a smooth-shifting 700R4 Automatic transmission, this truck is the perfect blend of modern technology and old-school class. As a lifelong New Mexico truck, the frame, body and suspension are COMPLETELY RUST-FREE. Locally owned, built, and driven since 1994, this vehicle has been meticulously maintained and cared for throughout it's life and is finally ready for a new home.
- 350 CI TBI V8 - Very neat, wire-tucked engine bay with relocated ECM.- 700R4 Automatic Transmission- Power Brakes, Power Steering- Front disc brakes- 15' Offset American Racing Wheels- Professionally sprayed 'Hugger Orange' paintjob- Color-matched bumpers - 'roll pan' style rear bumper- Custom front grille, hood, tailgate and tonneau cover- Custom Flowmaster dual exhaust- Vintage air- Black carpet - no tears, rips or stains- modern-style radio- Anti-theft killswitch- Spray on-bedliner
Not only is this truck nice to look at, it's also an ABSOLUTE pleasure to drive - with a clean, comfortable interior and an incredibly reliable drivetrain (engine/trans has about 60k miles) - this remarkable time capsule is no stranger to the real road. Fly out, drive home.
Truck is sold AS I, WHERE ISSeller can help arrange shipping if requested.
CALL/TEXT/EMAIL with any questions or offers
505-267-6148 - Al
505-908-5996 - HQ