Worlds Nicest Pro-Street 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Fleetline
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Aerosedan Pro-Street
- Year: 1948
- Mileage: 1000000
- VIN: 2FKH48640
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan Pro-Street1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan Pro-Street Custom
- When looking at custom built cars, there is a huge swing from a nice show car to a top quality build. This Fleetline is by far the nicest custom we have seen, and we've seen A LOT!
- No stone was unturned on the 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan, non-expense spared build and the attention to detail is breathtaking
- This build took the owner 11 years to complete
- Featured in Hot Rod Magazine in 2019, a simple google search will help fill you in.
- Finished in beautiful PPG Tea Green Metallic
- Tastefully done, every piece of metal has been smoothed for a glass like finish from top to bottom
- Stainless trim and chrome throughout. The smoothed frame is all finished in body color and is as stunning as the top.
- Interior is completely custom using Ivory Leather with Suede Inserts
- No rear seats, just a tasteful deck to hide and tuck all the vital organs
- The power is produced by a solid lifter 406ci, 600hp powerplant
- 11.5:1 Compression, 210 Pro Filer Heads, 850 quick fuel carb with single plane ported Hurricane intake
- Roster Turbo 400 Transmission with a 3,500rpm Neil Chance stall converter
- 9" Ford Rear End 31 spline axles, detroit locker and 4.56 gears
- Aluminum PST Driveshaft
- Aerospace front and rear disc brakes
- Holeshot racing wheels with Mickey Thompson 33x19.5 rear tires
- Accuair Air Ride Mangment system with Ridetech Double Adjustable Shocks
- This car was built with the idea in mind to have one of the craziest fat fender cars on the planet
- The ’48 Fleetline is a true pro street with a back half. Pavell was aiming for a 50/50 build, 50% race car and 50% high end hot rod. This is not your traditional blower, parachute, wheelie bar car, but instead a race themed car with a ton of smooth and details, all done very subtly.
- Here is your opportunity to own the nicest 1948 Chevrolet Fleetline Aerosedan Pro-Street on the planet
- Full disclosure: Slick rear tires, no speedo or odometer and purpose built. Sold with a 1948 Chevrolet Title, but we need to note because of these modification, please follow your state laws for road going vehicles
We are automotive and motorcycle enthusiasts that have lived and breathed great product for over 50 years. We wanted to create a place for people who share that same passion and also expect high-level customer service. We are located in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, only minutes from Road America. Every vehicle that you see for sale is in our physical possession and located at our main facility, 20 Victory Lane, Elkhart Lake, WI 53020. Check out the feedback on our website and facebook page from other customers who have purchased vehicles from us in the past. Call us today at 920-876-2277 or visit our eBay store if you have any questions.TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note that all sales are binding and final. Our vehicles are sold "as-is" with no warranty expressed or implied unless otherwise noted. Please carefully read the terms and conditions of the sale before bidding. Winning this auction does not entitle you to come inspect the vehicle and decide if you want to buy it, but obligates you to complete the purchase!
We accept bank wire transfer/cashiers check or cash in person.
A $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours of the auction close.
All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close.
Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale.Vehicle is listed locally, we reserve the right to end the auction at any time.PICKUP & SHIPPING
All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility.