1956 Chevrolet Bel Air Sedan Restomod
Price: US $34,900.00 Item location: Mattituck, New York, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 7000
- Color: Matedor Red & India Ivory
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Black & White
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
- This is a gorgies 1956 chevy 4 door sedan which I have left the car as original but upgraded the drive tra, brakes and other mechanical parts to br able to enjoy modern technology and safety as fo;;ows:
- Painted the OEM colors of Matador Red & India Ivory. All the old paint was removed including doors trun, hood snd glass.
- all new glass installed
- most chrome is new.
- Complete new interior
- New Drive train including a new GM Performance 350 High Output 330 hp motor, Currently it has approximately 5000 miles on it.t Transmission is a 700R ( 3 speed & overdrive )
- SS exhaust 3 inch pipe ( Great sound)
- Four wheel disc brakes
- Digital radio with current period look
- True Spoke rims ( Real Spokes ) on all tires which are new as well.
- New suspension parts including shocks . spring, ball joints, front sway bar,
- VINTAGE AIR JUST ADDED ( WORKS GREST WITH NO DRAIN ON MOTOR )
- Griffin crossflow radiator
- New digital gauges with the correct l period look.
- converted from V belts to serpentine belts with chrome pulleys and dual electric fans ( keeps the engine COOL )
- LED Headlights.
The car is beautiful and I call a " Sleeper " or some say Restimode . She drives like a dream >
Feel free to call me or Text me with any questions on 631 605 4100 ( ask foer KURT )