1964 Corvette Stingray Coupe (4 Speed / Manual Trans) - Driver quality. Nice!
Price: US $45,000.00 Item location: Burbank, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 85829
- VIN: 40837S119043
- Color: Red, Bare Fiberglass and Primer
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Grey / Blue / Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Chevrolet Corvette1964 Corvette Stingray Coupe (4 Speed / Manual Trans)
Up for "Buy It Now" is a1964 Corvette Stingray Coupe (4 Speed / Manual Trans) - Driver quality. Nice!
***Private Party Sale!*** Private Party Sale!***
This sale will be between the owner and buyer privately.Please feel free to ask any questions needed, and if you would like to see the vehicle in person prior to purchasing.(Vehicle showing days/times are during the daytime and weekends, only.)
1964 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Coupe
Red - Bare Fiberglass Exterior w/ OriginalInterior which has since faded.
4 speed Manual Trans
Body Tag Codes:
Style - 64 837Trim - 491BABody - S6410Paint - 936AAVIN - 40837 S 119043
Engine -Period Correct 327/365hpMileage - 85,829 (original miles)Brakes: DrumTitle: Clean, and registered in our name w/ updated '21 tags. (Have all appropriate paperwork)
We are a Private Seller, andhave owned this vehicle since the 90's. It had been sitting for the last 24 years, and in-between that time in the last 5 years we have update things to the engine to get it running. Has all the original steering, components, and shocks (which may need updating).
The body had been stripped-down to bare fiberglass many years ago and the plan was to paint the vehicle red, life happened and had to put the Vette on hold. So, the vehicle sat how it currently looks since then. Positive about that is, you could essentially paint the vehicle whatever color of your choice.The body has little to no damage at all. All original panels, never been wrecked. Has one small maybe 1" inch hole in the fiberglass on the Left Front fender, which needs repair. But, that's about it.
The vehicle starts right up and runs. Took it for a little test drive a few days ago.Did not notice any overheating. Not sure that the Temp gauge works, have not seen it change Temp while it was running.Front and Rear lights all work. (however, the front headlight motors are Not installed - however, they will be included with the vehicle in the sale)Both turn signals also work and light up.
Most gauges work, not too sure if they all do. Just recently installed a new turn signal switch, brake light switch, and all new fuses.
All that has been done and/or added to this vehicle and/or included is:
* Matching Number Vehicle* Body had been stripped down to bare fiberglass to prepare to paint the vehicle Red, Got as far as painting both doors, the hood and side vents and could not continue. This was done close to 20 years ago.* NewGas Tank, Sending Unit and Fuel line* Clear Title and Up-to-Date Tags* Original California Black/YellowLicense Plates* Brand New Tires and Brand New (Original) Auto Accessories of America '63-'66 Corvette Knockoff Wheels (Front and Rear)* Comes will All Brand New Interior (Red) from Al Knoch (Corvette Interiors) w/ Red Headlinder and new foam for seats.* Comes with All Brand New Emblems (Hood, Fenders, and Rear of vehicle)* New Duralast Gold Battery* New Ignition Coil* New Alternator* New Fuel Filter* New Horn Relay* New Oil Pan / Seal* Carter Carb was rebuilt a few years ago* New Master Cylinder* New Starter* New Hoses* New Wiper Blades (Wipers also functional)* New Inner Glove Box and New Glove box light (working)* New Horns (working)* New Gas Lid* New Antenna* New Rear View Mirror* New Headlight and Tail-light Bulbs (Front and Rear) - Working* Original Gauges & Cluster - have not checked to see if they all function. Speedometer works as it should.* Original working clock* Original Radio (has not been tested if it works or not)* Brakes and Wheel Cylinders were changed several years ago, which all work. (Original style)* Original Chrome (Front and Rear) Bumpers (which need to be re-chromed)* Working Power Windows* New Window Felts (driver and passenger side)* Original (Gas, Brake, and Clutch) Pedals* All Original Doors, Fenders and Panels (never been wrecked!)* No leaks (Oil or Water) that have been detected* Comes with ALL brand new Flowmaster Exhaust (Pipes and Muffler kit) !!
* Comes with all keys needed, Including original '64 Corvette Owners Manual, and even throwing-in all extra parts that were removed from the vehicle during the slight restoration. Inc: Spare tire and compartment.
* LAST PHOTO SHOWS EVERYTHING EXTRA THAT IS AND WILL BE INCLUDED WITH THE PURCHASE OF THE VEHICLE *
* We Welcome ALL buyers who are serious, and want to come see the vehicle in person. Available to show upon appointment. Also willing to Ship the vehicle, however ANY set-up of shipping will be the BUYERS Full Responsibility. We can accommodatewith the loading of the vehicle when your company of choice arrives to pick-up the vehicle. *
Any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
1964 CORVETTE STINGRAY COUPE is Sold Vintage/Used and is Sold AS-IS, Shown and Described (NO warranties, returns or Refunds of any kind)
- We ship Every Item with care and package All Items properly for their shipment destination.
- In most instances, we ship the Same Day or less depending on the day and situation.
- On occasion we may choose to ship large packages via UPS in lieu of USPS. If this is not acceptable, please advise us at time of payment. Otherwise, most large packages will ship via UPS Ground. (Note: UPS Does Not ship to P.O. Boxes)
- Winning bidder or buyer on "Buy It Now" auctions are responsible for all shipping and handling charges.
- We areNotliable for any lost or damaged Items ifNo Insuranceis requested on your purchased Items.
- Please request a quote for delivery if you are unsure of any shipping charge to your zip code, or Country.
- Most shipments are all calculated, if shipping seems a bit high, we will properly invoice for the correct amount before payment or we'll be happy to refund any shipping overcharge after shipment has taken place (within reason).
- Please read our policies before purchasing.
- Please check with your customs office to determine additional charges or restrictions that may apply to your purchase.
- Noimport duties or taxes areincludedin the price as listed. Anyadditional feesare the responsibility of the buyer.
- We cannot be responsible for anyfailure or delayof receipt due tocustoms restrictions or additional fees due within your Country.
- Tracking is Included with Priority or Express Mail Only, but not available with USPS First Class Mail. For all First Class shipments, you will receive a 'Customs Form Number' which shows your Item is in transit.
- We answer any questions as promptly as we can. Please give ample amount of time for us to respond to any questions.
- Payments are to be made through PAYPAL, only.NOeChecks are accepted.
- NOReturns or Refunds on Any of our Items. All Items are Sold, As-Is. (descriptions are there for Buyers to read)
- A Refund willOnlybe granted if an Item has been grossly misrepresented, and return shipping will be the Buyer's responsibility.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING OUR LISTING.