|I am selling my really nice 1969 Chevrolet Impala that originally came from Oregon. I am the 3rd owner. It is the harder to find "fastback" Sport Coupe body style which is far less common than the "formal roof" Impala Custom model that was offered that year. What's even more rare is that this car is an ALL ORIGINAL SURVIVOR, never restored or modified with 49,000 ORIGINAL MILES! It has all original sheet metal and body panels, original interior, vinyl top, etc. It is all original under hood and in trunk, and has 90% or better original paint. I have all the original books and papers that came with the car when new, including the original window sticker! Interior and vinyl top look like new, and paint still has a nice glossy shine. |
This Impala is equipped as follows:
1. 350 V8 (4bbl)
2. Automatic Transmission (Turbo-400)
3. Power Steering and Brakes
4. AM/FM Radio
5. Vinyl Roof
Car has been well maintained, always stored, runs and drives great! I would not be afraid to drive it anywhere! If someone GAVE you a project car for free, you could not turn it into this virgin original car for the price you can buy this one for! Remember, they are only original once!
ABOUT ME: I have collected old cars for over 40 years. I favor original un-restored Survivor cars that have been well maintained. I will sometimes sell You just can't beat nice original cars! Call me with any questions at:
704-661-1326 Cell. IMPORTANT: CALLS ONLY, NO TEXTS!!! NOT SET UP FOR TEXT MESSAGES!!I live in an area where cell service is hit and miss. Best to call and leave message if no answer. You can also contact methrough eBay messages with your phone number and I will call you back.
NOW FOR THE RULES:
1. A $500.00 NON REFUNDABLE partial payment is due immediately on purchase with Buy it Now. This is to be made by Pay Pal. Balance is to be paid within 7 days. Bank to bank wire transfer is preferred. Pay Pal is NOT acceptable for payment of balance.
2. Your bid is a contract! If you buy, you are expected to pay! Please make sure your money is in place, all questions are answered, and all decision makers consulted BEFORE you bid! Full payment is due within 7 days of purchase.
3. Car and ownership paperwork will not leave here until car is paid in full with cleared funds at my bank or cash. Please remember that due to increased fraud with official checks and money orders, banks now hold the deposit up for as many as 10 business days. Best way to pay is by bank to bank wire transfer, it protects both buyer and seller. This is what I prefer.
4. Car is sold strictly AS/IS, NO WARRANTY at my premises. Transportation/shipping is buyer's responsibility. I will help you any reasonable way I can, but it is still your responsibility.
5. Car can remain here for a reasonable amount of time while you are arranging transportation or pickup, but still must be paid in full within the 7 days. Also, once you buy, you need to insure the car, as I cannot be responsible for acts of God or damage beyond my control.
6. International buyers are welcome, but must pay with wire transfer, and again, must be paid with cleared funds before car and ownership paperwork will be released to your shipper.
7. Please remember, this is NOT a new car. It is a well maintained used car that is 51 years old. As such, there are some flaws that are consistent with this. It is a very clean car, but is by no means a 100 point show car. Please realize this when you bid.
8. Please feel free to call me at:
Cell: 704-661-1326 (Call, leave word if no answer). Again, make sure you get satisfactory answers to all questions BEFORE you commit to buy!
9. I have clear title with no liens.
I am sorry for all the rules, but it seems 5% of difficult people spoil things for the 95% who are good. Thanks for looking, good luck, and again, feel free to call me at 704-661-1326 (Cell) Again, call and leave word if no answer. NO TEXTS, CALLS ONLY!