Restored 1958 Chevy 3100 Apache Stepside Short Bed NO RESERVE !!!.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- Type: Stepside short bed
- Trim: Apache
- Year: 1958
- Mileage: 93461
- VIN: A58A118567
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 4.6L V8 283
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1958 Chevrolet Other Pickups Apache
1958 Chevy 3100 Apache StepsideShort Bed NO RESERVE !!!.
Restored1958 Apache. I purchased this truck at an estate sale it was garage kept with aquality paint job. It had tons of new parts listed below. I wanted to keep itbut need to sell it for a down payment on a home. My loss your gain. Very nicetruck turns heads everywhere. VICTORY Red paint color, original owners manualin the glovebox. I will not entertain offers below starting bid.
- 4.6 Liter V8 283 Fires right up
- Automatic 700R4 transmission with a B&M shifter. The shifter needs to be adjusted as you need to pull it a little off park to start the engine. Otherwise runs perfect
- Gauges, lights and radio working
- Wipers not working
- New Front and Rear chrome bumper and bumper bolts
- New Bumper supports and bolts
- New door glass with chrome trim
- New vent glass and chrome trim
- New vent window gaskets
- New door gaskets
- New door pulls
- New Dash instrument bezel
- New Old style digital radio
- New Ceiling light cover
- New headliner
- New Chrome outside Door handles
- New Chrome inside Door pulls
- New Chrome window cranks
- New interior on bench
- New Chrome mirror arms
- New Chrome Ac control bezel
- New Chrome front light bezel
- Nice Windshield visor
- New rear lights
- New hood hinges and springs
- New Bosch Battery
- New Brake proportioning valve
- New windshield gasket (not installed, comes with sale)
- New electric antenna (not installed comes with sale)
- New wood bed with stainless strips (working on installing this)
- Window visors
- Front disc brakes
- Front tires 215 55/17 Rear tires 235 55/17
- Tilt wheel
- RPM Meter
- Volt meter
- Edelbrock intake, Edelbrock valve covers, Edelrock air cleaner,
- Edelbrock 4 Barrel Carburetor
- New Chrome Alternator
- Solid frame No visible rust car was undercoated to prevent rust
- Paint is 9/10 one scrape on driver rear quater, 1 on passenger door, a few pin size bubbles maybe dust settling on wet paint. otherwise the paint is very good quality
- The hood emblem has pits on the metal passable for a driver, same with fender emblems,
- Video will be posted once the wood bed is installed.
TERMS OF SALE:
Please note that allsales are binding and FINAL. All vehicles are being sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS withNO warranty expressed, written or implied. Any descriptions or representationsare for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warrantyof any type.
All bidders with lessthan 20 feedback's bids WILL be canceled.
Buyer agrees to payremaining balance due within 7 days of the close of the auction. All financialtransactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
Payment can be made viaBank wire transfer or cash in person.
Car is located inKissimmee, FL 34743 Buyer is responsible for shipping.
Should you needassistance in transport, we can refer you to a shipping company that weâ€™ve usedseveral times- they are licensed, bonded and insured.