1970 Chevy Chevelle Custom. 454 big block. Fuel injection, Air Conditioning
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Chevelle
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 300
- VIN: 136370R239640
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 468
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Custom
1970 Chevrolet Chevelle, This car has been stored inside a temperature controlledshowroom unless at a car show. We originally built this car as a show piece to advertise the custom work that we do. It has ran the show circuit in this area and has won a ton of awards. We have some more builds coming up and we need the space in the show room. This car is flawless and will be a gem in anyone's collection.
Here is a list of some of the parts that are in this car. Feel free to reach out if you want more pictures or or videos of the car running and of the air ride operating perfectly.
- 454 big block bored .3 over making it a 468.
- The motor is equipped with Hilborn Fuel Injection pushing 600hp on pump fuel.
- It has a automatic turbo 400 transmission with a 2,000 stall converter.
- Ceramic coated headers
- Aluminum 4 core radiator,
- Hydro boost Brakes
- Baer drilled and slotted disk brakes front and back
- Tubular A arms
- Ride Tech Air Ride suspension
- ford 9in rear end
- Custom interior and trunk by Samâ€™s Upholstery
- 18'' front rims and 20'' rear rims
- Shaved door handles and side markers,
- Deleted drip edge.
- Vintage Air, air conditioning
Awards Include: 2011 Master builder world of wheels, Top Chevy world of wheels, Best Interior 2 years in a row at Hot Rod Super Nationals, Top 10 car craft Nationals, 2 year award winner for Host pick at good guys, plus over 25 Best in show awards within the Midwest.
This car was built to show and drive!