1971 CHEVY CAMARO - Split bumper - ** NO RUST **
Price: US $18,500.00 Item location: Lawrenceburg, Kentucky, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 111111
- VIN: 111111
- Color: Red
- Engine size: v8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 Chevrolet CamaroNo RustNevada CarCar needs a little TLC, been sittingPlease email with any questions
- The camaro is located near Frankfort, Kentucky.
- It has a 350ci chevy small block, edelbrock intake and carb.
- The automatic transmission is a th350 with what looks to be a B&M shifter.
- Tilt Wheel
- Also has a 8.5 10 bolt rear end. Car runs and drives but has been sitting a few years.
- Paint is a 10 footer and driver quality interior, dash is cracked needs door pins.
- The upside is its rust free great steel, floors and trunk have no rust.
- A car originally built in Van Nuys California, currently a clean and clear Nevada title with a/c (needs 2 be hooked up not all parts there).
- Had plans to make a pro touring street beast but need the money for a 66 396 Chevelle project.