ONE OF A KIND - CUSTOM BUILT 1956 CHEVY BEL AIR - LS7 7.0L CHEVY CRATE ENGINE
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- Number of cylinders:8
- Drive type: RWD
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
One ofa kind, custom built 1956 Chevrolet Bel Air for sale!
Built about 6 years ago and with roughly 250 on the car since being built. The car is in brand new showroom condition. It is an absolute must see car!No expenses were spared! Always stored inside in climate controlled storage since built.
Here's just a small list of the many options this car has:
- LS7 7.0l Chevrolet crate engine with Billet serpentine pulley system
- 4L60E Transmission
- Art Morrison chassis with optional chrome bar set powder coated to match the car
- Stainless steal brake and gas lines
- Interior upholstered in a combination of leather and suede
- Billet Specialties Wheels, 18" front 19" rear
- Stainless steal gas tank
- Polished stainless steel exhaust
- Ford 9in posi rear end
- Ididit tilt column shift steering column
- Billet Specialties steering wheel
- Texas instrument gauges
- Rain gear wiper system
- BF Goodrich G-Force Tires
- Front and rear Willwood disc brakes
- Power steering and brakes
- Ring brothers hood hinges
There's much more I'm probably forgetting but please ask if you have any questions. I am selling this car on behalf of my boss,the owner of the car. It is a private party sale. Clean and clear title.Please call or text Tayler2623583269 with any questions. Located in Kenosha, WI 53142.