1967 CHEVROLET CAMARO DRAG RACING CONSISTENT BRACKET CAR STEEL BODY 468 BIG BLOC
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Camaro
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 0
- Color: Purple
- Engine size: 468
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Transmission: POWERGLIDE
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 Chevrolet Camaro
UP FOR BID IS THIS AWESOME 1967 CAMARO BIG TIRE BRACKET RACE CAR.
THIS IS A PROVEN WINNER.
HERE IS THE SPECS:
1967 Camaro - mostly steel except for hood and front bumpers/grille area.
- No Title - Bill of Sale only with purchase - it is a race car only
- Consistent Bracket Racing Car that is a proven money maker - Won it's class at Dragway 42 in 2017
- New harness that the certificate is still valid
- Car is certified for 8.50 - will need to be re-certified
- 468 ci Big Block Chevy
- 12:1 Compression
- Eagle rotating assembly
- Balanced and Blueprinted
- Rectangular ported heads
- Roller Rockers and Stud Girdle
- Herbert racing cam and Crane Roller lifters
- High Volume Oil Pump
- 7 QT Oil Pan
- CSI Electric Water Pump
- Holley 4500 Dominator Carburetor with #92 jets
- Hooker Headers with VacuPac System
- ATI Damper
- Mini Style Starter
- 12volt Battery with Powerhouse Alternator
- MSD 7AL Ignition, Coil and Wires
- Heavy Duty Larger Capacity Radiator
- Front Motor Plate and Mid Motor Mounts
- Separate Vacuum Pump for brakes/etc.
-New Wilwood brake conversion.
- Powerglide 1:76 with Trans brake and Deep Pan
- 8 1/2 Coan Converter - 5700 RPM Stall
- Trans-shield and Flex-shield
- Custom made drive shaft with Moroso caps
- TCI Outlaw shifter
- Dana Rear End - 4:88 gears with spool
- Strange Axles
- QA1 adjustable shocks in front and rear
- Wilwood Brakes and new Power brake booster
- Hoosier Slicks and Weld Wheels - Tires have plenty of rubber left on them
Car runs on 112 octane
Uses 15/40 weight diesel oil
Will need to have coolant removed and Wet Water added.
Car is maintained meticulously and is ready for racing.
I had a new fiberglass hood made, it needs fitted to the car, I also have the original glass hood not pictured which comes with the car.
I am located in Cleveland ohio 15 miles east of downtown Cleveland ohio zip code 44092.
This needs to be picked up, I will be willing to haul for a fee.
This is a turn key car ready to race.
Car is turned down to run the 10.90 class, it will run 9.70's consistent.
Any other questions feel free to contact me at 440-223-3312 Joe