1981 Corvette Frame Off Restoration - High Performance Custom Built Pro-Touring
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: - LS2 Restomod
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 195
- VIN: 1G1AY8767BS401972
- Color: Red
- Engine size: LS2 6.0
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Chevrolet Corvette - LS2 Restomod
Up for sale a complete frame off restoration one of a kind 1981 Chevrolet Corvette. Dream built with no expense to spare. all new parts, Only 195 miles since completed.
- LS2 6.0 high performance with 10.9:1 compression
- High lift cam
- Forged crank shaft
- Forged connecting rods
- COMP Cams Ultra Gold Rockers
- Ported and polished heads
- Aftermarket smoothvalve covers
- Holley engineoil pan
- Lokar engine oil dipstick
- Champion radiator
- AEM fuel pressure regulator
- Autoguage fuel pressure gauge
- Stainless steel fuel lines
- Performance dual exhaust
- Ceramic headers
- Stainless Mangaflow mufflers
- Performance built 4l60e transmission
- Hughes deep aluminum pan
- Lokar transmission dipstick
- Willwood 4 wheel disc brake
- 4 pistons per caliper
- Hydratech hydro brake booster
- Stainless steel braided lines
- All new trim, Full leather interior (leather corvette C5 seats, door panels and sun visors)
- Dakota gauges
- Billet specialties steering wheel and column
- Billet gas pedal
- Vintage air and heat
- Pioneer radio satellite ready, cd player, JL amp, and JL speakers
- Custom speakers encloser
- Chrome Corvette sill plates
- Mirror T tops
- Complete all new suspension component
- Van Steel Suspension tubular control arms
- QA1 shocks
Molded in front and rear bumper, stationary headlights, LED taillights.
Paint has a few chips, bubbles, cracks,driver and passenger side windows are slow closing near top, driver side visor can't be rotated, passenger side visorhas cuts in the leather, speaker encloser may need finishing onoutside edges.
You can find more pictures in this google drivehttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1DgTvNmNGRY_a-PEyB7CHO6Db_-MgmKoU
We advice all our customers to inspect the car before bidding or have a local mechanic inspect it for you.
This is an auction with a low reserved price. This car will sell at the end of this auction. Please have your finances in order before bidding on this car.
We will help you ship it to any state, please contact us for a shipping quote.
Deposit of $500 is due on auction end. Full payment is due 3 days after auction end.
Florida buyers will have to pay 7% sales tax and registration fees. We don't have any dealer or hidden fees.
Please let us know if you have any questions.