1976 Corvette Stingray - 18,953 ORIGINAL MILES - RARE ORANGE FLAME
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe
- Year: 1976
- Mileage: 18,953
- VIN: 1Z37L6S4XXXXX
- Color: Orange Flame
- Engine size: 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: TH350
- Interior color: Light Buckskin
- Options: AM.FM Stereo CD Player, 4 Speaker Sound System, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1976 Chevrolet Corvette Base Coupe
Up for sale is a very low mileage 1976 Chevrolet Corvette.As of the date of this listing, the car has 18,953 original miles.This car was a family owned car for 41 years. It resided in southern California until arriving here in central Indiana in 2017, where it is currently being stored in an all seasons, climate controlled garage.
This car is a genuine time capsule. Everything on this car works as it should, including the original anti-theft alarm and the original Borg clock! In fact, the car still has the original factory exhaust system as can be see below. I was told the car had never been repainted and that the paint is the original 42 year old lacquer. The original urethane front and rear bumper covers were replaced with fiberglass units and painted to match the car. They were painted off the car and the original paint on the car was left intact...absolutely no blending of paint was performed, and this was to preserve the original finish.
All service and maintenance is up to date.The car has new tires, shocks, DeWitt's HD radiator, battery, belts, cooling hoses, etc... and is ready to be driven anywhere.I have personally had this car on one 500 +/- mile trip and it performed flawlessly.The car will also come with maintenance records kept by the original owner.
Factory options include:
- L48 - 350 cu. In. engine - Numbers Matching
- M40 - TH350 transmission - Numbers Matching
- C60 - Air Conditioning - ICE COLD - (See picture proof below) - Charged with R12
- FE7 - Gymkhana Suspension
- J50 - Power Brakes (all 4 ORIGINAL calipers AND the ORIGINAL master cylinder were rebuilt with stainless steel sleeves)
- N37 - Tilt-Telescopic Steering
- N41 - Power Steering
- UA1 - Heavy Duty Battery
- U58 - AM/FM - STEREO - now with upgraded CD Player
- YF5California Emissions Certification
- YJ8 - Aluminum Wheels
- 70L - Orange Flame Paint(8.7% of Total Production in 1976 Painted This Color!)
- 64V - Standard Interior (Buckskin)
- HD Cooling (Now a top-of-the-line Dewitt's Aluminum Radiator)
- Rear Luggage / T-Top Carrier Rack ***
- Factory T-Top Storage Bags
*** Denotes Dealer Installed/Obtained Options
PLEASE reach out to me through the "Contact Seller" feature at the top of the page for contact information. I will send you my phone number and will be happy to discuss any and all questions you may have. Please note: I DO NOT TEXT. Phone calls only. In person inspections are always welcome and encouraged!
The car is being sold AS-WHERE IS.There are no warranties given with the sale of this car, either oral, written, implied, expressed, or otherwise.Buyer is fully responsible for arranging shipping transportation or vehicle pick up.
A non-refundable $500.00 deposit is due within 24 hours after purchase using the BUY-IT-NOW feature.Failure to make the deposit within 24 hours will constitute a breach of the sale agreement on the part of the buyer, the buyer will be reported as a non-paying buyer, and the car may be relisted
Payment:Accepted payment methods are cash in person or a U.S. bank to bank wire transfer.NO PAYPAL and NO CHECKS will be accepted as payment.
TITLE:I have a clearIndiana title in my name.Upon sale of the car, the transfer of title will be made out to the purchaser, whether a private party or company.THE CAR WILL NOT BE SOLD WITH AN OPEN SIGNED TITLE! No exceptions.