Sharp Clean 1 Owner CA 4WD! Rare Conversion Package! Like Tahoe Yukon Jimmy K5!
Price: - Item location: Yucaipa, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: K1500 2 Door 4x4
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 118,000
- VIN: 1GNEK18K1RJ402975
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 5.7 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive, Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Chevrolet Blazer K1500 2 Door 4x4Please read entire listing! Look at this super clean and garage kept 4x4! Only 1 Southern California owner since new!Loaded up with options plus rare conversion package by Advantage!This one is equipped with the power 5.7 liter V8 and backed by a smooth shifting automatic transmission.It fires right up and runs very smooth. It drives nice around town and down the freeway! The truck feels solid and rattle free.The four wheel drive system engages and disengages properly,plus it still lights up on the transfer case.The engine compartment is spotless! No leaks or smoking.It has new Bilstein shocks,custom exhaust and Pirelli Scorpion tires on custom aluminum wheels.The brakes and suspension feel good also.This one has 3.73 rear axle and locking differential.It is equipped with the Z71 Off-road package and heavy-duty towing package also.The RPO service sticker is shown for specific option codes.The interior is immaculate for its age! The custom real wood center console,upper door trim and dash overlay looks sharp! No pet or smoke odors! Plus the cloth seats,headliner and carpeting look amazing! The dash panel looks great and is damage free also.The A/C blows very cold and the heat is hot! It has 8-way power driver seat,power windows,power door locks and power rear hatch window release.Plus cruise control,tilt steering wheel,rear delay wiper and rear defroster. The factory AM-FM stereo with cassette and graphic equalizer has nice sound.It has the factory owners manual plus 2 sets of keys and aftermarket alarm with keyless entry.All the lights work correctly.The Goodyear Wrangler spare has never been used and includes tool kit!The body and paint looks great for being 24 years old! The body is very straight and RUSTFREE! The two-tone Light Autumnwood and Dark Autumnwood metallic paint combo looks sharp and waxes nicely! Plus the custom fiberglass running boards and tail lamp covers look classy! All the chrome is clean and shiny also.
***Vehicle sold "AS-IS,WHERE-IS", no warranty given or implied.Please remember this is a 24 year old used vehicle! Clean CA Title!We require a $250 (non-refundable) PayPal deposit within 24 hours of auction ending, and vehicle must be paid in full within 7 days. Western Classics LLC isa licensed and bonded California used vehicle dealer.
***Please read the following regardingtaxes and fees:
- Out of state/ Out of country buyersare not charged sales tax as long as vehicle is transported out of California by a licensed carrier. You will pay the final selling price of the vehicle plus the documentation fee.The customer is responsible for registering and any other applicable taxes/fees for the vehicle in their home state or country. Our dealer documentation fee is $149.00. I will immediately send out my required documents for you to sign, once I receive my documents back I will release the title and send it to you via USPS priority mail.
**California bidders will be charged sales tax,doc fee,smog fee and DMV fees.
WE WILL ALWAYS ENTERTAIN A REASONABLE OFFER AND END THE AUCTION EARLY!
- Buyers with less than 7 feedbacks,must contact me or your bid will be removed.We reserve the right to end the auction early.
***Any questions or concerns? My name is John,please give me a call702-683-6862pacific time.
If you need a shipping quote, I can recommend Ron @ RevCarGo ph# 909-680-6213. It is currently warehoused in Banning,CA 92220 and can remain there until shipping is arranged.Vehicle must be picked up within 14 days after auction ends or storage fees will be added at $10 per day.