Vintage Classic 1957 CHEVROLET 210 TOWNSMAN LONGROOF WAGON 57 Chevy V8 Powered
Price: US $25,000.00 Item location: San Diego, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Bel Air/150/210
- SubModel: Townsman
- Type: Wagon
- Trim: 210
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 100,000
- VIN: 1957
- Color: Onyx Black - Ivory White
- Engine size: Super Turbofire 283 V8 4bbl carb
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Powerglide 2 speed Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Aztec Inca Charcoal Ivory
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 210"Vintage Classic 1957 CHEVROLET 210 TOWNSMAN LONGROOF WAGON 57 Chevy V8 Powered"
Here's a "Survivor Driver" classic 50s ride, a very solid straight car.
Exterior has that aging patina look with 60+ years of minor bumps and bruises, giving it character, it was decided to leave it this way, some small rust areas that can be seen in the photos. "STEEL IS REAL!" these areas can easily be repaired if the new owner plans to restore the outside. When you get inside, it's like being in a new old car with that fresh new interior smell. Nice clean car!
Special Factory Dealer Options and Upgrades:
* 1957 first year Super Turbofire 283 V8
* Power pack engine package (adds 10% more value)
* 4bbl carb (replaced and upgraded with modern Edelbrock AFB 4bbl for more stability)
* Powerglide 2 speed cast iron automatic transmission
* ACCs - EZI tinted green glass (all windows)
* Power steering, runs off of rear of generator with original power piston link setup
* Treadle Vac Power brake system with safety vacuum box
* Deluxe Heater
* Windshield wiper glass reservoir with cowl squirters
* Front seat belts
Drive train has been gone through, fuel and brake systems replaced, radial wide white tires with matching spare, desert cool 4-core radiator, all with less than 30,000 miles on them. New factory style dual exhaust system with cross-pipe and upgraded Walker quiet-flow mufflers.
Interior refurbished and restored with this model only factory style materials (headliner with visors, door panels, rear cargo deck area, front seat covering. Note: rear seat and back panels are original coverings and all trim), only refurbished, Dash and all instruments are original with a factory style upgraded clock. Please see all photos. Must see to appreciate. Serious buyers only please.
For your reference. the two last photos give you a current low retail value range between $25,000 and 19,000 from NADA and Hagerty. These are current low book guide values and this car has special factory dealer options that were special ordered back in 1957, some of these options, like the EZI green tinted class,, power pack engine, power brakes and power steering, front seat belts were only in about 15% of the run of '57 Chevy cars, making this car very desirable and collectible, take her to car shows, meets and picnics. she's a fun car and time to move her on to someone else that will appreciate her as much as I have.
In person pickup: Send a private message with your contact information and best time to reach you to make an appointment.
Shipping: Buyer responsible for car carrier pickup and shipping arrangements.
Any questions, send a message, thanks and have a great day, TSS