C10 Custom Deluxe Long Bed Shop Truck Original Paint
Price: US $8,750.00 Item location: Papillion, Nebraska, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: C-10
- SubModel: C10
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: Custom
- Year: 1981
- Mileage: 54,935
- VIN: 1GCDC14H3BJ120029
- Color: Gold
- Engine size: Chevy 350
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1981 Chevrolet C-10 CustomUp for sale is my 1981 Chevy C10 Custom Deluxe Long Bed pickup. This is an original paint truck that is 99% rust free! This truck has surface rust on on the inside of the doors at the bottom seam (minimal), a dime size piece of rust on the left driver side cab corner. All other body part are RUST FREE!! This is a 3 owner pick up. A true survivor that has always been garage kept! This truck was an original 305 Truck that has had a 350 put into it. It has a TH350 Transmission. (see below.) Anything else similar to this is going to be much more expensive and would have had to been restored.
This Truck has 54,935 ORIGINAL MILES!! (pic above was when I found it- Garage kept!! Crazy How Rust Free this truck is)
I have added the following:
- Ride Tech- 3 inch front lowering kit (3"spindles) with a 4 inch Rear lowering kit with New shocks all the way around.
- Eldebrock 1406 Performer 600 CFM Carburetor-with and electric choke (1981 was first year for this on the C10's)
- Drilled and Slotted Brake Disc up front with painted original Calipers
- Brand new Trim all the way around the Truck from LMC Trucks
- Front Grill- Front frill has been Plasti Dipped with black and Clear Scheme as seen in pictures by me.
- Exhaust- This truck has a 2 into 1 exhaust with a Thrush performance muffler equipped with a QTP electric cut out that you can open and close with a switch on the Dash.
- Eldebrock Chrome Air Cleaner
- Eldebrock Chrome Valve covers
- New Plugs/Wires
- New Distributor Cap
- Brand New Battery!! (two weeks old)
- New Seat cover from LMC trucks- when installing the seat over on the top piece of seat at the fold there is two minor tears from stretching over the foam. This will not cause any issues and this is not visable)
- New Clack Dash cover from LMC Trucks
- Brand new Black door panels with Brushed inserts from LMC trucks
- new Dash insert brushed to match door panels
- Brand new Vent window Seals/Gaskets
- Black Carpet from LMC Trucks
- Brand new Wood Steering wheel with Chevy emblem from LMC trucks
- Brand new Window Trim and weather stripping on both Driver and Passenger sides
- Brand new interior Door handles/Window cranks both sides
- Brand new Vent window mechanisms both sides
- Boss 20' rims both front and Rear
- Sailun 275/45R20 Rear Tires (less than 1000 miles on Tires/Wheels)
- Sailun 255/35/ZR20 Front Tires (less than 1000 miles on Tires/Wheels)
- Brand new Black Seat belt kits-Driver, middle and passenger
- Aluminum Door sill covers
- Brand new black front valence from LMC Trucks
- Buffed paint for a great Patina
Things you should know:
- Transmission pan is leaking- This truck is drive able wherever you'd like but the Transmission probably needs gone through. (gaskets and seals) Truck Shifts perfectly. I have new Pan Gasket I will include with the sale of this truck.
- Engine: This 350 runs great. Oil pan also has a MINOR leak which I will include the pan gasket in the sale of this truck.
- Horn does not work- Its a hot rod, open the Exhaust and people will hear you!
- Stereo does not work (no speakers in dash)
- Heat/AC does not work- when I purchased the vents from LMC for the dash these di not match the original size. AC was never hooked up before I bought and the Heater core was by passed on the truck)
- Does not have a rear view Mirror- I have tried several mirrors and they will not stick. I will include a chrome one in the sale of the truck.
- Front A Arm bushings should be replaced.
- This Truck comes with 1 set of keys
- There is a dent that someone worked on the left door as seen in pictures
This Truck is ready for your LS1 conversion!! If I were to keep it that is what would be done next in my opinion and this truck is just a little bit away from reaching it's Max potential!! I had a little girl and my prioritieshave changed. I hate selling but I never drive this and it deserves to be owned by someone who will give it the attention it deserves!!
I am selling locally I reserve the right to end the auction if sold locally.
Please message me for questions!!
I do not need help selling. buyer is responsible for shipping. I will show this Truck locally if you'd like to see it.