Beautiful 1979 Chevrolet Corvette 86,090 Miles Black/Black T-Top 350 CID V8 Auto
Price: US $18,000.00 Item location: Muncie, Indiana, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- Type: T-Top
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1979
- Mileage: 86,090
- VIN: 1Z8789S412989
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 350 CID V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: --, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: --, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1979 Chevrolet Corvette CoupeHello and thanks so much for looking!
Please only serious buyers and no low ball offers. I will keep her before I let her go cheaply.
This is a must see! You will not find a better looking or more original one out here today! The is my absolute dream car and has been well maintained & garage kept her entire life. Now is your chance to own an amazing & beautiful classic piece of history! I am planning to move from Indiana to Florida and have too many vehicles to take all of them. I have only owned this car for 6 months.
I am the 3rd owner. The first owner took immaculate care of this car and when she passed, the second owner (her son) stored & took great care of the it as well.
-New Cat Exhaust System (sounds amazing)-New complete breaking system switched over to silicone-New premium gloss paint about 5 ago (always has a shinny wet look)
Here are the only (2) issues I know of (if i would even call them issues):
1) Turn Signal Relay Switch Needs Replaced:Recently the turn signal relay switch stopped working. I haven't got around to replacing it because the car is put up for the Indiana winter. Figured I would replace it sometime before summer. I drove her one time since the relay switch went out and simply toggled the turn signal manually.
2) Air Conditioner Needs Charged:Only driven in warm weather with T-Tops off. Never used the A/C and the owner before me never used it either.
3) Dash Light Not Working:Wasn't working when I bought the car & I assume it just needs a new bulb. I bought the car right before winter so I haven't even had time to enjoy it or fix these small things.
4) Took a closeup of the nose where scratches exists. Sorry for the bad lighting but possibly just needs to be professionally buffed out.
Thanks again for looking & congratulations to whom ever gets this iconic car!