1965 Chevy Impala Custom Lowrider
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Impala
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1965
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: 6437D195996
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: 350 V8
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1965 Chevrolet Impala
1965 Chevy Impala - Lowrider - Standing 3 Wheel!!! (car is located in Des Moines, IA)
- strong running 350 motor w/chrome accessories
- automatic transmission
- full custom interior(there is stitching in 3 places from previous owner that is covered in photos by blue/yellow tape)
- paint has pin-striping (older paint job/not perfect)
- custom painted 13" 100 spoke rims
- 4 pump hydraulic system with 8" cylinders up front and 14's in the back and 8 newer batteries(everything is in good working order)
- 4 switches(front/back/rear corners/standing 3 wheel)
- Kenwood Stereo w/usb port, MTX subs and amp in trunk
- work done in the last 6 months: new gas tank, fuel sending unit, front pads/drums/brake cylinders, all front end bushings, sway bar links, rear hydro cylinders(have new cylinders for front not installed yet), new hydro solenoids.
-The car runs and drives great. Turns heads everywhere it goes and recently won the "kids choice" award at a car show!
*Please Note: Car is not perfect and needs some things here and there - if it was perfect the price would be $15,000-20,000.
**Car is up for sale locally and I reserve the right to end this auction early. Buyer is responsible for shipping or pick up. $500deposit required within 24hrs of auction end and full payment within 7 days of auction end.Please message with questions. Serious buyers only. Thanks for looking.