GREAT DRIVER QUALITY TRUCK, LOTS OF NEW RESTORATION, READY FOR THE ROAD!
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: 5-Window
- Type: Standard Cab Pickup
- Trim: 5-Window
- Engine size:
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Drive side:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1953 Chevrolet Other Pickups 5-Window
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1953 Chevrolet 3100 5-Window$16,900
GREAT DRIVER QUALITY TRUCK, LOTS OF NEW RESTORATION, READY FOR THE ROAD! I cant get enough of a 5-window like this one. It starts easily, steers straight, and drives great. Take a look at the pictures, video, and details below then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: Overall straight and rust free body. Paint is driver quality looking good from about 10ft, but it has some imperfections here and there. Body has a few miscellaneous dings here and there consistent with being driven on a farm.
- Interior: Newer seat cover looks good with no rips or tears. New headliner and rubber floor mat. Dash is unmolested and shows well. It has a small patch to cover the radio hole.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is new and has all new weatherstripping. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Bed wood looks sharp with grey painted strips.
- Undercarriage: Rust free frame, original floor pans in great shape and original cab corners have only a few small pin holes. Front passenger inner fender shows a rust hole in the lower firewall. Side steps are original and rust free. This is a very minimal rust truck.
- Wheels/Tires: Brand new matching tires on original wheels with new hubcaps and beauty rings.
This is a wonderful truck to drive as is, or continue with an even nicer restoration. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Period correct inline 6cyl engine starts easily with foot pedal starter. The transmission shifts through all gears easily and clutch feels pretty good, maybe could use an adjustment.
- Lights/Electrical: All lights work. Temperature gauge, volt meter, and oil pressure gauge all work. Fuel gauge and speedometer do not work. Has new electric wiper kit.
- Brakes: Brakes have been serviced and stop good.
| Mileage: 09921 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 235 6cyl |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: N/A
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: No
- Fuel Gauge: No
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: N/A
- Heater: No
- A/C: N/A
- Radio: N/A
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.