1956 Chevrolet Corvette. Ca. Survivor Orig Paint, Orig Interior. 83,238 Miles!
Price: - Item location: Los Gatos, California, United States
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Corvette
- SubModel: 1956 Corvette
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Corvette C1
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 83,238
- Color: Polo White
- Engine size: 265 cubic inch V-8/240 Horse Power
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 3 Speed Transmission
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Red
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Hardtop/ Soft top/ Convertible, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Chevrolet Corvette Corvette C1
- Hi, up for auction is a original survivor 1956 Chevrolet Corvette C1 in all her glory. Numbers matching car, original motor, trans, rear end, etc. This Vette has never been restored, she still wears her original paint and original interior is in beautiful condition. The 1956 Chevrolet Corvette went through significant changes, including body side coves, roll up windows as well as outside door handles. The Corvette has never in a accident, everything works beautifully, fit and finish...A plus! This is a gem. Smooth running and shifting, great acceleration, steers perfect and stops great. This is a solid Corvette. Get in and go! Inspected and appraised, the appraisal and all documentation will go with the sale of the Corvette.
Own a piece of iconic history, they are only original once.
If there is a specific picture of the Corvette you would like to see, please ask.
Please ask any and all questions you may have. The Corvette is located in the San Francisco bay area and is available to be seen and test driven in person. Please feel free to contact me by email or you can contact me direct at (650) 400-8836SIDE NOTE: If you zero (0) feedback score please contact me prior to bidding! Thank you.eGood luck on the auction and happy bidding.
This original 1956 Chevrolet Corvette features bodyside coves, outside door handles, roll up windows, which where new additions for the 1956 model year, as well as a removable hardtop and a factory soft top as well. The 1956 Corvette was the first year of the 265 cubic inch V-8 Turbo Fire, that was more fuel efficient and more powerful especially when mated to the close ratio 3-speed manual transmission. This new design of the 1956 Corvette gave it an aggressive look and flow that was clean and attractive.