Chevrolet S-10 Blazer Tahoe - Year 1989
Price: - Item location: Banks, Oregon, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Chevrolet
- Model: Blazer
- Type: SUV
- Trim: S10
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 212,291
- VIN: 1GNCT18Z2K0172232
- Engine size: 4.3L V6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: 4WD
- Interior color: Red
- Options: 4-Wheel Drive
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Chevrolet Blazer S10I'm selling my Blazer after many years of good times. I've done lots of work to this SUV, but it's time to let it go.
This Blazer has power windows, power locks, cruise control, interval wipers, remote rear hatch release, air conditioning, Tow Hitch, and the Off-Road package with remote oil cooler, full skid plates, 3.73 Posi rear axle, and shift-on-the-fly 4WD.
1. 212,291 miles, about 55,000 on rebuilt engine (Rebuilt engine installed in 2001)
2. Transmission rebuilt in 2009 (Approximately 207,000 miles when the work was done)
Transfer case re-sealed in 2009
Rear differential serviced in 2009 and new U-joints installed
New hubs and CV Axles installed in 2009
3. New Leaf Springs installed in 2009
4. Brand new BFG KO2 tires installed at Costco at 212,047 miles. Tires have less than 200 miles!
5. New Fuel Pump/Sending Unit installed in 2012. Replaced Fuel Filter at the same time.
6. All new brakes installed at all four corners. New Calipers, hoses, and pads on the front. New hard lines (from Master Cylinderback), hoses, wheel cylinders, shoes, drums and drum brake hardware (pins, springs, adjusters, etc) in 2016.
7. New TBI assembly installed.
8. New TPS, IAC, EGR, PCV, and Air Filter installed in 2016.
9. New heater core
10. New Serpentine Belt Tensioner, Serpentine Belt, and Idler Pulley.
11. New Power window motors and regulators. New power lock solenoids.
12. New Energy Suspension polyurethane motor mounts, transmission mount, and all new body bushings.
13. Air conditioning swapped to R-134a, and high pressure hose replaced. AC works great.
14. New MOOG torsion bar mounts on both sides.
15. New MOOG steering stabilizer.
16. New Headliner installed.
17. New Harmonic Balancer, new Distributor, new cap and rotor, new spark plugs, and new spark plug wires installed in 2016.
18. New double roller timing chain and timing chain cover installed in May 2017.
All in all, a fair bit of work has been done to the car in recent years. Right now, the engine is running rough. Timing chain was replaced due to excessive play (about 8-10 degrees of timing). I don't have much free time to fix it anymore. Carfax available upon request.